PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen, please...

Political Hack
11-05-2016, 03:46 PM
... we all realize what could've been with a few plays in a different direction, but let's not resort to ripping players after the best win we're going to have in the 2016 season. One player doesn't make or break or team. Be respectful please. That's not a demand. It's a request. More than ever, we should support our players today.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-05-2016, 03:47 PM
What about the sorry sacks of shit refs the SEC had work the game?

Dallas_Dawg
11-05-2016, 03:49 PM
What about the sorry sacks of shit refs the SEC had work the game?
Acceptable, but let's focus on the win. Huge. Reminds me of Norwood year against Florida

Commercecomet24
11-05-2016, 03:51 PM
... we all realize what could've been with a few plays in a different direction, but let's not resort to ripping players after the best win we're going to have in the 2016 season. One player doesn't make or break or team. Be respectful please. That's not a demand. It's a request. More than ever, we should support our players today.

+1000. There's nothing negative that can be said today. If you're not happy right now after this one somethings wrong with you!

MarketingBully
11-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Yeah, we have a path to 6 wins. Let's focus on that. Beat Arkansas and beat Ole Miss and we are bowling. Odd that I type it but there is that possibility.

Cloak
11-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Delete

Thick
11-05-2016, 04:14 PM
Brandon Bryant gets no pass from me...sorry

BulldogBear
11-05-2016, 04:15 PM
Yeah, we have a path to 6 wins. Let's focus on that. Beat Arkansas and beat Ole Miss and we are bowling. Odd that I type it but there is that possibility.

Yeah its awesomely crazy. Who'da thunk it after KY game?

DogsofAnarchy
11-05-2016, 04:40 PM
I've never ripped a player. Ever. But I have ripped coaching. This game should have been about 49-14. MSU was that much better. So with all due respect, we need a couple of guys to help out our secondary and a couple of guys to help in the OL. We need a true strength and conditioning coach and we need to play balls to the wall all the time. The rest will take care of itself. Mind you, I'm not cutting Hevesy any slack. He must GO!!

preachermatt83
11-05-2016, 04:52 PM

Graves either

bulldawg28
11-05-2016, 04:56 PM

Lmao