PDA

View Full Version : '13

msstate7
11-05-2016, 03:45 PM
We finally played pretty well as a team vs aTm, but manziel and company were too much in the end. We then played well vs bama, but no dice... 4-6. We then beat Arkansas and om to get bowl eligible. This run is what fueled the year we had in '14. Could we pull off something similar this year?

Today's win was littered with good play from guys who will be back next season... fitz, aeris, mixon, dear, gray, Simmons, McLaurin, Spencer, and Leo. We have a good class coming in and our JUCOs could really help with depth at least.

I don't see a run at the west next season unless the JUCOs are really good and fitz makes a huge jump passing, but I do think we get back to 8-9 wins.

Really liked hearing Mullen let Johnson call plays and Sirmon run what he wanted today. Perhaps Mullen grew up some today.

MarketingBully
11-05-2016, 03:57 PM
Agreed. Good to have the board back to stating positive things again. I hated all the negativity. Glad we played a complete game and there still is a good path to six wins.

BulldogBear
11-05-2016, 04:01 PM
We finally played pretty well as a team vs aTm, but manziel and company were too much in the end. We then played well vs bama, but no dice... 4-6. We then beat Arkansas and om to get bowl eligible. This run is what fueled the year we had in '14. Could we pull off something similar this year?

Today's win was littered with good play from guys who will be back next season... fitz, aeris, mixon, dear, gray, Simmons, McLaurin, Spencer, and Leo. We have a good class coming in and our JUCOs could really help with depth at least.

I don't see a run at the west next season unless the JUCOs are really good and fitz makes a huge jump passing, but I do think we get back to 8-9 wins.

Really liked hearing Mullen let Johnson call plays and Sirmon run what he wanted today. Perhaps Mullen grew up some today.

If Fitz can significantly improve on the passing he may be a Heisman Candidate in '18.