PDA

View Full Version : In the last 10 years

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-05-2016, 03:25 PM
3 players in the SEC have thrown for 200 yards and rushed for 175 yards in a game. Johnny Football, Cam and Fitz. Chew on that for a minute.

Commercecomet24
11-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Fitz is a winner!

99jc
11-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Fitz is a winner!

And stares down recievers. He runs a little better than dak did and seems durable. He has to get his passing percentages up to the 60's to take it to the next level. Time will tell.

Commercecomet24
11-05-2016, 03:48 PM
He definitely has work to do in the passing game but he only played qb one year in hs in option offense and first year as a starter in the SEC. He's making improvements and kids got a lot of heart! Love his effort. He's had 3 drives this year that gave us leads with only one more stop needed by the d and that 8 minute drive that put this one away

RougeDawg
11-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Fitz is better than Dak was at this point in their careers. Selectove memory is a pandemic around here. He simply needs Dan to put the best players around him to win. It's rather simple but Dan refuses to play the young guys and it cost is 3-4 W's already this year.

bulldawg28
11-05-2016, 04:41 PM
Fitz is better than Dak was at this point in their careers. Selectove memory is a pandemic around here. He simply needs Dan to put the best players around him to win. It's rather simple but Dan refuses to play the young guys and it cost is 3-4 W's already this year.

Bro... kill it. We won today. If your not happy go cheer for someone else.

ShotgunDawg
11-05-2016, 04:43 PM
Fitz is an outstanding FOOTBALL PLAYER, but must grow as a quarterback.

I'm optimistic that an off season as the sure fire starting QB will offer him the focus, motivation, & respect to improve

RougeDawg
11-05-2016, 04:48 PM
Bro... kill it. We won today. If your not happy go cheer for someone else.

I'm happy with today. I'm not happy when money is left on the table. We've left 3-4 W's on the table this year which will most likely negatively impact our, and my university. I don't sit in the moment. I think big picture, today, tomorrow and 10 years down the road. Not taking advantage of something just doesn't sit well with me. Maybe it's just a winning attitude and psyche that most lack in this society. That's all I can attribute to it and I hate losing , especially when you should and could have easily won.

yjnkdawg
11-05-2016, 04:59 PM
And stares down recievers. He runs a little better than dak did and seems durable. He has to get his passing percentages up to the 60's to take it to the next level. Time will tell.

He threw the ball about 87 times,( I think) in high school in a run oriented offense. He is learning. I was hoping we would have no negative post on Fitz, after this win, but I should have known better, as I was expecting too much.

msbulldog
11-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Hey guys he's our QB let's support him, he's going to be really good before his time is done.

Commercecomet24
11-05-2016, 05:28 PM
Maybe the most important quality you want in a qb is to be a winner. Fitz had taken us on 3 drives at the end of games to give us a lead with one stop needed by d. He took us on a 8 minute td drive today that put this one away. 2 minute drive before the half at umass to give us the momentum for second half. He refuses to be tackled and runs like a mad man. The dude is a winner, and it appears he's getting the rest to follow. I love how he competes!