PDA

View Full Version : Great job by Dan and the team

Todd4State
11-05-2016, 02:43 PM
I can admit I was wrong. I am glad Dan is proving me wrong and hopefully we will finish out strong.

Tbonewannabe
11-05-2016, 02:56 PM
Dan made a lot of changes that have had positive impact. If our defense pressure UK QB like we did A&M on the final drive we probably win. We have a lot of younger players stepping up. I wish we didn't take most of the season to figure out the Oline.

Commercecomet24
11-05-2016, 02:59 PM
We changed a lot of things today. The ground ball kicks, dual returners on punts, played some press coverage especially on third down, pressured the qb with our DL,moved some ol around, NO SACKS, ran for 300+ and limited penalties. Great great adjustments by all the coaches!

msbulldog
11-05-2016, 03:01 PM
We can beat Arkansas and Mississippi!

Todd4State
11-05-2016, 03:56 PM
They did a lot of things today that I had been wanting to see for two years now. I'm happy that those things worked. And no I'm not saying that they listened to me- a lot of us have been saying the same thing. I'm happy that they adjusted.

yjnkdawg
11-05-2016, 04:31 PM
I may be wrong, but I really believe the offense saw the game face of Fitz, and how tough he was, and finally bought in and started supporting him last week. It seems like it carried over into practice this week and then showed in our win today.

msbulldog
11-05-2016, 04:36 PM
I may be wrong, but I really believe the offense saw the game face of Fitz, and how tough he was, and finally bought in and started supporting him last week. It seems like it carried over into practice this week and then showed in our win today.

I hope so!