PDA

View Full Version : Stricklin

SDDawg
11-04-2016, 12:42 AM
Really went out of his way to screw us on the way out the door. Very disappointing from "family".

shannondawg
11-04-2016, 06:13 AM
Whut?

MetEdDawg
11-04-2016, 07:04 AM
Seems like a lot of people have called this a failure before we've even gotten one day in to this. Good to see our fan base isn't full of unobjective psychos that take the bad in everything and magnify it. We will literally never get out of own way because of our attitudes. Too many on here think our opinion is all that matters and the university is just dumb if they don't listen. Some of you guys need to calm the hell down, get your egos in check, and support what's happening.

Some of you blasting Cohen literally have no clue whether or not Cohen or Can will do well. You can voice an opinion, but talking about us getting screwed before the ink is dried is beyond rational thought. Get a grip and go to a quiet corner and support your university from there while the rest of us buy up the tickets you will be giving up or take your seats from the money you've stopped donating.

Tbonewannabe
11-04-2016, 07:13 AM
I don't know how it is going to turn out but I would think Stricklin might actually think Cohen is a fantastic hire and we can get a great replacement in BB.

-Grow the **** up and stop being a little baby trying to be cute misspelling shit on purpose.-Scooba

msstatelp1
11-04-2016, 07:15 AM
Whut?

According to the other board Stricklin and Cohen cooked up a scheme to get Cohen the AD job. Also Stricklin is supposedly the "leak".

I agree that everyone needs to give it a chance before deciding it's a total failure. These may turn out to be two great hires.

bulldogcountry1
11-04-2016, 07:30 AM
Are we 100% that Stricklin was offered a raise after Florida offered him the job?

Tbonewannabe
11-04-2016, 08:02 AM
According to the other board Stricklin and Cohen cooked up a scheme to get Cohen the AD job. Also Stricklin is supposedly the "leak".

I agree that everyone needs to give it a chance before deciding it's a total failure. These may turn out to be two great hires.

We do know from the Rosebowl hack that Strickland sent him some info that he wanted to get out so that is a possibility.

Todd4State
11-04-2016, 08:30 AM

I think this is pretty obvious at this point. This whole process wasn't handled well and it gives me major concerns about Keenum. I have doubts we really even did a search.

louisvilledawg
11-04-2016, 09:23 AM
Seems like a lot of people have called this a failure before we've even gotten one day in to this. Good to see our fan base isn't full of unobjective psychos that take the bad in everything and magnify it. We will literally never get out of own way because of our attitudes. Too many on here think our opinion is all that matters and the university is just dumb if they don't listen. Some of you guys need to calm the hell down, get your egos in check, and support what's happening.

Some of you blasting Cohen literally have no clue whether or not Cohen or Can will do well. You can voice an opinion, but talking about us getting screwed before the ink is dried is beyond rational thought. Get a grip and go to a quiet corner and support your university from there while the rest of us buy up the tickets you will be giving up or take your seats from the money you've stopped donating.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

msstatelp1
11-04-2016, 09:30 AM
I think this is pretty obvious at this point. This whole process wasn't handled well and it gives me major concerns about Keenum. I have doubts we really even did a search.

Kinda having doubts myself or if we did one it was half-assed.