PDA

View Full Version : Not to be negative...but...

preachermatt83
11-03-2016, 10:17 PM
Expect two of our top recruits to decommit like immediately. I know for a fact that Cohen told them both less than a week ago that he was not going to be the AD and was not pursing it and that he would be the coach at State next year. However, if all we lose is two we will be ok cause Andy will likely bring one or two LSU recruits over our way.

Taog Redloh
11-03-2016, 10:19 PM
Dude just shut the hell up, you are only getting dumber.

preachermatt83
11-03-2016, 10:27 PM

Baseball season will be here soon so you will be banned soon enough.

Commercecomet24
11-03-2016, 10:27 PM
I can tell you for a fact that Cannizzaro is extremely popular choice by our top recruits and one stud pitcher is already considering flipping to us from lsu. I think we will be just fine.

MarketingBully
11-03-2016, 10:29 PM
So what do we do when your prediction doesn't come true?

MarketingBully
11-03-2016, 10:34 PM
I can tell you for a fact that Cannizzaro is extremely popular choice by our top recruits and one stud pitcher is already considering flipping to us from lsu. I think we will be just fine.

That's what I am seeing on boards as well. Paul has already talked to a lot of our recruits and the mood seemed very positive. Also, I don't go by what our fans say here. I much rather go by what LSU fans are saying about this and I can tell you we struck a huge blow to their coaching staff. Several of their draft picks came back to LSU for their senior years because of Cannizzaro. With the talent Cannizzaro has on this team and Cohen and Henderson helping him, he couldn't of picked a better situation to get experience and win at a high level as a head coach. Cannizzaro is starting to grow on me.

Commercecomet24
11-03-2016, 10:40 PM
That's what I am seeing on boards as well. Paul has already talked to a lot of our recruits and the mood seemed very positive. Also, I don't go by what our fans say here. I much rather go by what LSU fans are saying about this and I can tell you we struck a huge blow to their coaching staff. Several of their draft picks came back to LSU for their senior years because of Cannizzaro. With the talent Cannizzaro has on this team and Cohen and Henderson helping him, he couldn't of picked a better situation to get experience and win at a high level as a head coach. Cannizzaro is starting to grow on me.

I've coached travel ball for a long time and I know most of these guys and their dads. I've talked to several tonight and many of whom know the game extremely well and their opinion of Cannizzaro is this is home run. I got to say I don't know much about Cannizzaro but these guys know him well from him recruiting their kids, camps, etc..,,.and the speak highly of him. One went so far as to say that Cannizzaro was the brains down there. If Dunn comes with him we will pick up some big time pitching recruits. Now Dunn may not be coming but he has been talked too.

Schultzy
11-03-2016, 11:17 PM
I've coached travel ball for a long time and I know most of these guys and their dads. I've talked to several tonight and many of whom know the game extremely well and their opinion of Cannizzaro is this is home run. I got to say I don't know much about Cannizzaro but these guys know him well from him recruiting their kids, camps, etc..,,.and the speak highly of him. One went so far as to say that Cannizzaro was the brains down there. If Dunn comes with him we will pick up some big time pitching recruits. Now Dunn may not be coming but he has been talked too.
^^This is the smart opinion.

BossDawg
11-03-2016, 11:33 PM

If Cannizzaro can keep some of our guys away from the draft then my opinion of him will start to improve significantly. I'm feeling better about the hire the more I'm reading about him.

Dawgology
11-04-2016, 08:42 AM
Expect two of our top recruits to decommit like immediately. I know for a fact that Cohen told them both less than a week ago that he was not going to be the AD and was not pursing it and that he would be the coach at State next year. However, if all we lose is two we will be ok cause Andy will likely bring one or two LSU recruits over our way.

Bold strategy. I like it.

AROB44
11-04-2016, 09:15 AM
Elmer Gantry needs to stick with his hucksterism.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-04-2016, 09:22 AM

BS in a big way!

louisvilledawg
11-04-2016, 09:22 AM

Sweet. I think the Cannizaro hire will be great.

preachermatt83
11-10-2016, 11:57 PM
Sadly , it happened. Canny will replace them tho.

louisvilledawg
11-11-2016, 09:19 AM
Sadly , it happened. Canny will replace them tho.

Who were they?

tireddawg
11-11-2016, 10:12 AM
Has any of preacher's prediction come true? And who are these alleged recruits?

Dawg61
11-11-2016, 10:24 AM

Atleast Goat left us with this gem before he got banned permanently. I will remember Goat for this post alone. R.I.P. Goat Holder

Jack Lambert
11-11-2016, 11:03 AM
It will all work out.

gravedigger
11-11-2016, 11:05 AM

Oh, the irony

preachermatt83
11-11-2016, 12:12 PM
Hahahaha!! Didn't even make it outta fall.

FISHDAWG
11-11-2016, 02:46 PM
Atleast Goat left us with this gem before he got banned permanently. I will remember Goat for this post alone. R.I.P. Goat Holder

he made it to 1900 post ... for Goat, that's like an Olympic Gold Medal ... I feel like we should hold a memorial service

Dawg61
11-11-2016, 03:05 PM
he made it to 1900 post ... for Goat, that's like an Olympic Gold Medal ... I feel like we should hold a memorial service

Yea Goat deserves a Timmahhh gold medal

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loccmmBDjG1qmn7mjo1_500.gif

sandwolf
11-11-2016, 10:24 PM

Haha, I must have missed that....what'd he do to get banned this time?

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
11-12-2016, 02:13 AM

Speaking of Holder.....how much does Riley Self remind you of J. Holder (freshman year)? Looked up from my phone this evening and thought it was Holder out there on the mound. Big kid, Big arm and he's rockin' the same do.

CJDAWG85
11-12-2016, 02:42 AM
Who are the two recruits? Somebody ban this clown. This shit has to stop.

FISHDAWG
11-12-2016, 09:27 AM
Baseball season will be here soon so you will be banned soon enough.

hey Preach ... looks like you finally got one right ... what say ye about Bama ?

thf24
11-12-2016, 10:25 AM
Sadly , it happened.

Who are they? Still waiting.