PDA

View Full Version : Mainieri on Cannizaro

Big4Dawg
11-03-2016, 09:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwVxfMDUp6s

HoopsDawg
11-03-2016, 09:25 PM
Didn't people comment on Bregman getting better as soon as he got in the minors? He started hitting the ball in the air and getting some homers after not hitting too many in college. I'm going off memory so could be wrong.

msstate7
11-03-2016, 09:38 PM
Didn't people comment on Bregman getting better as soon as he got in the minors? He started hitting the ball in the air and getting some homers after not hitting too many in college. I'm going off memory so could be wrong.

I remember something like that. May have been by design though... lsu measures success by titles and hitting the ball in the air at CWS usually doesn't end well. It could just be a deal where MLB guys just maximize talent better like with graveman and woodruff

Taog Redloh
11-03-2016, 10:15 PM
Are you trying to say Alex Bregman wasn't coached well in college?

I seen it dawg
11-03-2016, 10:23 PM
****ing wrong. Grasping at straws

confucius say
11-03-2016, 10:26 PM
Are you trying to say Alex Bregman wasn't coached well in college?

I think he is

msstate7
11-03-2016, 10:35 PM
Bregman ops junior year at lsu = .947

2nd year in milb (throw out year 1 as adjusting) = .986

Eric Nies Grind Time
11-03-2016, 10:38 PM
It's kind of a necessity to get better in the minors to make the majors....

MarketingBully
11-03-2016, 10:40 PM

This is just plain stupid.

Tbonewannabe
11-04-2016, 07:48 AM

Or he continued to develop and now works on his game all the time without having classes and other stuff taking time. Dak is playing great right now in the NFL, does that mean MSU sucked at coaching QBs?

smootness
11-04-2016, 08:07 AM
I mean, if our hitters become so good and know their swing so well that they can just go 'ok, time to add loft' when they get to pro ball and start mashing like Bregman, then holy crap, sign me up for that.

Also, please sign me up for a coach whose criticism is that he didn't get enough out of the #2 pick in the draft.

Tbonewannabe
11-04-2016, 08:11 AM
I mean, if our hitters become so good and know their swing so well that they can just go 'ok, time to add loft' when they get to pro ball and start mashing like Bregman, then holy crap, sign me up for that.

Also, please sign me up for a coach whose criticism is that he didn't get enough out of the #2 pick in the draft.

Renfroe is a better player now than when he was at MSU so I guess that means our coaches sucked also.