PDA

View Full Version : Dak's throwing

FlabLoser
09-01-2013, 09:26 AM
looks feast or famine.

Beautiful over the shoulder touch deep down the sideline to M-Jo. Other stuff looked like off target darts.

He does have a lot bigger arm than Tyler. Puts NFL zip on the ball.

Hate he missed a easy TD throw to an uncovered J-Rob.

I seen it dawg
09-01-2013, 09:41 AM
He needs reps to be better throwing. Hes the QB we need for this offense. He is a round peg into a round hole.

EnterpriseDawg
09-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Is it just me, but it seems to be so pumped when he goes in and it usually takes him a while to calm down. I love that kid's energy.

camsu
09-01-2013, 05:42 PM
I thought he did his reads better than TR. Both of them though on Lewis crossing pattern the ball was behind everytime. Niether were leading him with the pass.

PassInterference
09-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Where was Robinson in that read when Robinson was wide open in the red zone? Hate to miss a TD on that play, but I can understand if somebody else was open in the read progression. Still, and experienced QB ought to be able to pick up when a guy anywhere is uncovered.

BHildreth3
09-01-2013, 07:34 PM
Dak should be tense, scared, whatever b/c he doesn't have experience...YET....he looks more comfortable and confident to me than Tyler Russell who is a SR.

It_Could_Happen
09-02-2013, 12:08 AM
I'm 100% on the Dak train. Bottom line is Russell may be a better qb but Dak is better in the system. The system leads to victories, so simple logic tells you who the qb should be.