PDA

View Full Version : The Ninja approves the hire

BHildreth3
11-03-2016, 08:35 PM
No there is not an article or quote from Greg, but trust me. I think it's a hell of a hire. Some will think it was a lazy hire but that's only because he's already here. We are blessed he's on campus. If he wasn't and was winning somewhere else, I'd want to hire him back to campus once we knew he was interested in administration. If we hire the asst from LSU, yes it's a gamble, but we should trust John's judgment on who he picks to take over managing HIS guys.

Joe Schmedlap
11-03-2016, 08:38 PM
It's risky. May prove to be a good hire, but it is undoubtedly risky.

AROB44
11-04-2016, 07:22 AM
Better than hiring someone from Michigan.

Tbonewannabe
11-04-2016, 08:09 AM
No there is not an article or quote from Greg, but trust me. I think it's a hell of a hire. Some will think it was a lazy hire but that's only because he's already here. We are blessed he's on campus. If he wasn't and was winning somewhere else, I'd want to hire him back to campus once we knew he was interested in administration. If we hire the asst from LSU, yes it's a gamble, but we should trust John's judgment on who he picks to take over managing HIS guys.

John making the choice is the only reason I am not freaking out about it. I imagine if this was a Strickland hire then there would be a lot more freaking out over an assistant coach.

Dawgface
11-04-2016, 08:13 AM
You friends with Ninja?