PDA

View Full Version : My plan is starting to come together

lamont
11-03-2016, 07:45 PM
Got rid of Cohen and his bunting in the 1st inning ass. Just got to ride out one more month of Mullen.

preachermatt83
11-03-2016, 07:46 PM
Got rid of Cohen and his bunting in the 1st inning ass. Just got to ride out one more month of Mullen.

Lol!!!

msstate7
11-03-2016, 07:49 PM
Cohen is doing the hiring... he'll require early bunting in baseball, Mullen and Hev will be extended, and Cohen is working behind the scenes to get stansbury back**

bobcat91
11-03-2016, 07:49 PM

Lets hire Skip Bertman to be our new coach since the only way to play ball is hit 12 HR a game ***

Commercecomet24
11-03-2016, 07:50 PM
So who's our new football coach gonna be? Inquiring minds about your master plan

starkvegasdawg
11-03-2016, 07:52 PM
So who's our new football coach gonna be? Inquiring minds about your master plan

Felker. Croom is OC.

ShotgunDawg
11-03-2016, 07:52 PM

Do you know much about Mullen and Cohen's relationship?

How does Cohen view Mullen?

Dawg61
11-03-2016, 07:56 PM

Obviously it's Whittingham

Commercecomet24
11-03-2016, 07:58 PM

You're right I should've know that one! Lol

Goldendawg
11-03-2016, 08:13 PM
Croome's wife had to wake him up on his couch to tell him he had again been promoted from lifetime RB coach back to an OC. Here comes the West Coast offense again! Woody to be OL coach, Hev's gone!

Todd4State
11-03-2016, 08:15 PM
Do you know much about Mullen and Cohen's relationship?

How does Cohen view Mullen?

I know that they were good friends at one time. I'm not sure about now.

Goldendawg
11-03-2016, 08:19 PM
You expect the coach who invented football to want an AD that has only been a baseball coach???????

sandjunky
11-03-2016, 08:26 PM

Kliff Kingsbury

dawgoneyall
11-03-2016, 08:45 PM

:)

Bass Chaser
11-03-2016, 08:52 PM
Mullen to the Vikings as OC.

EngDawg
11-03-2016, 08:53 PM

Lol, you got to just be trolling at this point.

Commercecomet24
11-03-2016, 10:12 PM
Kliff Kingsbury

Wow and you think people complain about our defense NOW******

Commercecomet24
11-03-2016, 10:13 PM
Lol, you got to just be trolling at this point.

He would never do that*****

drunkernhelldawg
11-03-2016, 11:35 PM

I'd be open to Les Miles. He knows how to win.

defiantdog
11-03-2016, 11:54 PM
Cohen won't fire Mullen..... not a chance in hell. But he may put the press on Hevesy.

GTHOM
11-04-2016, 02:29 AM

My bud who told me Cohen to AD and Cannizaro to HC 2 weeks ago said Mullen is here for at least another year. I hope he leaves on his own bc we wont fire him

Dawgface
11-04-2016, 05:46 AM
My bud who told me Cohen to AD and Cannizaro to HC 2 weeks ago said Mullen is here for at least another year. I hope he leaves on his own bc we wont fire him

We suck.

Maroonthirteen
11-04-2016, 06:04 AM

Same here. My source, says the rumors of Keenum confronting Stricklin and Mullen and being pissed off about football is greatly exaggerated. We are NOT firing him and it has never even been considered to this point.

lamont
11-04-2016, 07:38 AM
I know 100% we aren't firing Mullen....I'm betting on Sexton coming thru

smootness
11-04-2016, 07:57 AM
Same here. My source, says the rumors of Keenum confronting Stricklin and Mullen and being pissed off about football is greatly exaggerated. We are NOT firing him and it has never even been considered to this point.

I mean, what reason would he have had to be pissed off about football before this year?

Maroonthirteen
11-04-2016, 08:14 AM
The rumors that Keenum was very upset about Mulllen's job hunting.

AROB44
11-04-2016, 08:19 AM

+1......The agenda marches on!

Tbonewannabe
11-04-2016, 08:30 AM

I have absolutely no sources but we didn't extend Mullen's contract for the first time in 8 years after he won 9 games. Obviously something isn't ok there, what it is I don't know.

NCDawg
11-04-2016, 08:44 AM
Felker. Croom is OC.

And Ron Cooper is DC.

MadDawg
11-04-2016, 10:04 AM

Someone with 2 years assistant coaching experience.

Spiderman
11-04-2016, 10:51 AM

Yep

GTHOM
11-04-2016, 11:00 AM
The rumors that Keenum was very upset about Mulllen's job hunting.

He was/is. He didn't extend Mullen bc of it. That and the horrendous Egg bowl probably had something to do with it. We all should hope Sexton comes thru because we dont have the balls to do what needs to be done and Mullen is just sticking it to us at this point. He's not gonna change anything. Maybe the new Cohen regime will make him can Hevesy if not, we all have to be Jimmy Sexton fans

Commercecomet24
11-04-2016, 11:35 AM
Someone with 2 years assistant coaching experience.

I see what you did there!

Tbonewannabe
11-04-2016, 11:44 AM
He was/is. He didn't extend Mullen bc of it. That and the horrendous Egg bowl probably had something to do with it. We all should hope Sexton comes thru because we dont have the balls to do what needs to be done and Mullen is just sticking it to us at this point. He's not gonna change anything. Maybe the new Cohen regime will make him can Hevesy if not, we all have to be Jimmy Sexton fans

Aren't assistant coaches on 1 year contracts? Couldn't the AD just refuse to sign a new one?

maroonmania
11-04-2016, 11:47 AM

I agree we don't have the fortitude to make the move on Mullen this year. And probably shouldn't if he makes the needed staff changes. Will be really interesting though to see where season ticket sales go. We will at least have a better slate of home opponents next year but a lousy team mixed with many 11:00 kickoffs have made a lot of folks feel like they WAY overpaid for season tickets this year.

parabrave
11-04-2016, 11:58 AM
Croome's wife had to wake him up on his couch to tell him he had again been promoted from lifetime RB coach back to an OC. Here comes the West Coast offense again! Woody to be OL coach, Hev's gone!

Well Woody had a better OLine than we do now.

lamont
11-04-2016, 12:03 PM
Here's the thing:

While getting rid of Hevesy is a step in the right direction- we are still 2-3 years away from having a decent OL. The new guy is going to have to start recruiting better talent, get it on campus, and let them mature to be ready for SEC football.

There are no OL quick fixes

Maroonthirteen
11-04-2016, 01:07 PM
He was/is. He didn't extend Mullen bc of it. That and the horrendous Egg bowl probably had something to do with it. We all should hope Sexton comes thru because we dont have the balls to do what needs to be done and Mullen is just fans

I hear opposite. The non-contract extension is a mutual agreement. It has to do with lowering the buyout and us not wanting to put him into a position of being stuck here.
(I'm not saying Mullen feels that way.)

It had nothing to do with Egg Bowl games.

Neither party is upset with the other.

Just what I hear.

Tbonewannabe
11-04-2016, 01:20 PM
I hear opposite. The non-contract extension is a mutual agreement. It has to do with lowering the buyout and us not wanting to put him into a position of being stuck here.
(I'm not saying Mullen feels that way.)

It had nothing to do with Egg Bowl games.

Neither party is upset with the other.

Just what I hear.

They mutually agreed that Dan shouldn't be here past 3 more years? The only way that is positive for Dan is if he intends to leave no matter what job he can find. The buyout would not be an issue if a big school really wanted him. The only way it is positive for MSU is if they want to get rid of him but no school is willing to come after him. This actually makes sense because it seems Dan is going through the motions and doesn't have the same fire he once did.

TUSK
11-04-2016, 02:45 PM
I'm legitimately disappointed...

I thought this was gonna be a "Miles to State" thread....

Commercecomet24
11-04-2016, 03:04 PM
I'm legitimately disappointed...

I thought this was gonna be a "Miles to State" thread....

You love you some les miles don't you!******

TUSK
11-04-2016, 03:56 PM
You love you some les miles don't you!******

Actually, I do like em... Seems like a genuinely nice guy and I find him very entertaining....

As non-LSU fans, we should all be grateful for his time in Baton Rouge... I just wish he could have made it past tomorrow...

Commercecomet24
11-04-2016, 04:25 PM
Actually, I do like em... Seems like a genuinely nice guy and I find him very entertaining....

As non-LSU fans, we should all be grateful for his time in Baton Rouge... I just wish he could have made it past tomorrow...

Lol he was defintely entertaining. Wish we could've taken advantage of his time there.

Beaver
11-05-2016, 04:50 PM
Just got to ride out one more month of Mullen.

Today must not have been very fun for you...

msstate7
11-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Today must not have been very fun for you...

If we would've been beaten 42-7, random would be posting

preachermatt83
11-05-2016, 04:54 PM

If you don't think Random loves the win today then u are just crazy.

msstate7
11-05-2016, 04:58 PM
If you don't think Random loves the win today then u are just crazy.

I think random enjoys "his wins" (predictions) more than any actual game results

bulldawg28
11-05-2016, 04:59 PM
I think random enjoys "his wins" (predictions) more than any actual game results

This

Liverpooldawg
11-05-2016, 05:25 PM

yep

Commercecomet24
11-05-2016, 05:30 PM

No doubt

defiantdog
11-05-2016, 05:35 PM

Then you're basically saying he's a narcissist and doesn't really care about MSU athletics. I don't think that..... the guy cares about MSU athletics..... he just voices a different pessimistic attitude then others.

msstate7
11-05-2016, 05:38 PM
Then you're basically saying he's a narcissist and doesn't really care about MSU athletics. I don't think that..... the guy cares about MSU athletics..... he just voices a different pessimistic attitude then others.

I think 90% of this board would rather be wrong and state win. I think random is in the other 10%. He loves state no doubt, but his pride is much greater than his love of state.

/psychology diagnosis

turkish
11-05-2016, 05:44 PM
^^. God love him, but, yeah, that's the situation exactly.

And narcissistic is exactly what he is. Conceited, too. And knowledgeable and plugged in.

lamont
11-05-2016, 06:10 PM

I just got home from the game and tailgating. I give no ****s what you think.

msstate7
11-05-2016, 06:13 PM

I know you don't, random haha

lamont
11-05-2016, 06:16 PM
I simply don't wear maroon glasses. When we suck- I call it. Today's win was awesome- still doesn't erase this turd of a season. If anything- it shows what a terrible job our staff has done before today

dawgday166
11-05-2016, 06:20 PM
I've thought and said at times we have more talent than most think, but most want to blame losses on talent. I think it's on the staff. Good win today. We'll see if this can keep up (other than next week).

I figure with Cohen becoming AD Dan figured he better start winning a game or 2 or he'd get the ax ******

TUSK
11-05-2016, 06:22 PM
I simply don't wear maroon glasses. When we suck- I call it. Today's win was awesome- still doesn't erase this turd of a season. If anything- it shows what a terrible job our staff has done before today

I think your passionately extreme in BOTH directions (the "good" and the "suck")... You'll definitely throw your balls out on the craps table....

and I'm aight with that, RP....

Dawg61
11-05-2016, 06:31 PM

You sound irritated. I am not shocked. How many sacks did aTm have today never wrong Renfroe?

Percho
11-05-2016, 06:45 PM
There is a time to suck, and
there is a time to be good.

Some time it just takes, time. Esp. with sports!

gravedigger
11-05-2016, 06:53 PM
I mean, what reason would he have had to be pissed off about football before this year?

3/4 egg bowls....redmond investigation....mullen shopping.....dc's leaving....chaffing

BulldogBear
11-05-2016, 07:05 PM

K9 Avenger
11-05-2016, 07:18 PM
TOUGH day for the "agenda" LOL....AWESOME!!!

BB30
11-05-2016, 07:22 PM
Hey, at least this post by random was comical. So once your plan unfolds who is the next coach you are going to go after? And are you going to put your name in the hat for the state job? I mean you must be qualified as you are never ever wrong. I don't see how we could miss such a qualified candidate that is all MSU we would never hve to worry about you leaving and would add some stability to our program. Only problem I would see is similar to dan's issues according to you of his ego getting in the way of allowing him to make needed changes and admit he was wrong.