civildawg
11-03-2016, 07:40 PM
It's embarrassing honestly

preachermatt83
11-03-2016, 07:44 PM
Tulane is laughing at us!

Coursesuper
11-03-2016, 07:47 PM
Peckerwood State University, and we have to prove it to ourselves every 10 to 15 years or so.

Gutter Cobreh
11-03-2016, 07:49 PM
Tulane is laughing at us!

Who cares? I can't fathom why so many care what others think. Does it actually matter?

Are you turning into a Rebel, where perception is the main priority here?

I like both potential hires. If they succeed, awesome! If they don't, then so be it.

RezDog7
11-03-2016, 07:54 PM
SMH!!

I bet you wanted Cohen fired a couple of years ago too didn't you. It really is sad that people judge somebody's ability to do a job but never even met the person. You people are killing me with your constant whining; do ever look at the positives in life?

Harrydawg
11-03-2016, 07:58 PM
Mad because it was your pinion that this was wrong (Cohen to AD) and now you are prepared to die on this hill?

Bye.

preachermatt83
11-03-2016, 08:14 PM
I don't mind the Cohen hire. That's not what's so pitiful. It's the fact that we will hire a baseball coach that's coached baseball for 2 years.

Taog Redloh
11-03-2016, 10:18 PM
Multiple tool sheds in this thread.

mparkerfd20
11-03-2016, 10:27 PM

Funny... You have been accused of having multiple personalities.

MarketingBully
11-03-2016, 10:53 PM

I agree Goat. Multiple multiple posters on this board have gone full retard. Never go full retard.

Schultzy
11-03-2016, 11:02 PM
I want to go on record as saying both are good hires; Cohen as a former hard ass coach in the AD position and good fund raiser and MSU guy combined with a great baseball recruiter as new Head baseball coach.

I predict it will be home run both ways.

MarketingBully
11-03-2016, 11:07 PM
I want to go on record as saying both are good hires; Cohen as a former hard ass coach in the AD position and good fund raiser and MSU guy combined with a great baseball recruiter as new Head baseball coach.

Agreed. I am in your camp here.

Commercecomet24
11-03-2016, 11:11 PM

I'm cautiously optimistic. Personally I'm beginning to think we did really good on these hires.

BossDawg
11-03-2016, 11:11 PM
I don't mind the Cohen hire. That's not what's so pitiful. It's the fact that we will hire a baseball coach that's coached baseball for 2 years.

That's my issue as well. Cohen I don't mind as much. I think he is capable of doing a good job at least. Although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for someone with a little AD experience. The Cannizaro hire really has me bummed though. Again I'll say, he might end up being an amazing coach, but as a program, I think MSU baseball is a little better than an experiment for a "hot" assistant. As I said in another thread, it all just seems unbelievably lazy to me.

StoneDawg
11-03-2016, 11:22 PM
Bunch of cry babies!!!!!!

drunkernhelldawg
11-03-2016, 11:30 PM

Yep. Cohen is a boss. Perfect.

yjnkdawg
11-03-2016, 11:51 PM
That's my issue as well. Cohen I don't mind as much. I think he is capable of doing a good job at least. Although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for someone with a little AD experience. The Cannizaro hire really has me bummed though. Again I'll say, he might end up being an amazing coach, but as a program, I think MSU baseball is a little better than an experiment for a "hot" assistant. As I said in another thread, it all just seems unbelievably lazy to me.

Some LSU fans would trade their HC to us if they could keep Cannizaro, but yall (who say the sky is falling on MSU) know what we need, but the people in charge of the hiring dont have a clue and are lazy.................. Makes a lot of sense******

yjnkdawg
11-03-2016, 11:53 PM

Good to get away from the negative crap in this thread. I agree too.

Percho
11-04-2016, 12:34 AM
I'm with you fellers!

BrunswickDawg
11-04-2016, 06:47 AM
Some LSU fans would trade their HC to us if they could keep Cannizaro, but yall (who say the sky is falling on MSU) know what we need, but the people in charge of the hiring dont have a clue and are lazy.................. Makes a lot of sense******

Just wait until the first time we fail on a bunt, then the knives will come out.***

FISHDAWG
11-04-2016, 07:48 AM
Who cares? I can't fathom why so many care what others think. Does it actually matter?

I like both potential hires. If they succeed, awesome! If they don't, then so be it.

no ... he's turned into Random's Miny-Me

Dawg Tired
11-04-2016, 07:51 AM
I'm with you fellers!

Is that you Delmar?

AROB44
11-04-2016, 08:13 AM
no ... he's turned into Random's Miny-Me

+1.....Rep given.

HancockCountyDog
11-04-2016, 08:27 AM
The mere fact that preachermatt is against this hire, makes me even more convinced that we did the right thing. He may be the only poster that has affected the way I feel about this move. I probably should thank him.

sleepy dawg
11-04-2016, 09:50 AM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/00/80/09/00800972f5465dc58449d4ba198441fa.jpg

What other people think has no correlation to our success. You should care what we do because you care, and you want to win... not because you're scared what outsiders think or what the national perception will be. I don't give a f*ck what anyone thinks. The perception of us will always be bad, of which I will give 0 ****s to. I'm a MSU fan because I love MSU, not because I give a shit what some Tulane fan, Ole Miss fan, or some national pundit thinks.