PDA

View Full Version : Cadaver, thanks for your game review.

Op4isabitch
09-01-2013, 09:12 AM
While I was reading it I kept wondering, what happened to the line that was spewed when Mullen first came to MSU..."spread the fun". We looked fun and exciting when we ran that offense, now we have a QB on the roster that can run that offense in Prescott and it seems like Mullen is he'll bent on shoving a square peg into a round hole.

I'm no expert, not even qualified to comment on a message board really (unless we are gonna talk rugby) but shit, even I can see what we are doing wont work. I would be happier if we just mixed it up some, we have play makers put them in a position to excel. It seems like we have an anchor around our play makers necks.

Again thanks for the insightful post.

CadaverDawg
09-01-2013, 10:48 AM
While I was reading it I kept wondering, what happened to the line that was spewed when Mullen first came to MSU..."spread the fun". We looked fun and exciting when we ran that offense, now we have a QB on the roster that can run that offense in Prescott and it seems like Mullen is he'll bent on shoving a square peg into a round hole.

I'm no expert, not even qualified to comment on a message board really (unless we are gonna talk rugby) but shit, even I can see what we are doing wont work. I would be happier if we just mixed it up some, we have play makers put them in a position to excel. It seems like we have an anchor around our play makers necks.

Again thanks for the insightful post.

+1

Just calling it like I see it.