PDA

View Full Version : Impressive/depressive

msstate7
09-01-2013, 09:02 AM
Impressive -- dee Arrington, josh Robinson, LP (when used right)

Depressive -- Autry (no contain), TR, LP (when not used right)

hailmari
09-01-2013, 09:34 AM
I was impressed with Chris Jones, he's legit. LBs played well. Arrington did look good, finally. I can't wait to see Derunnya Wilson more.

I've never been more depressed by our offense and I saw the Croom years.

NorCalDawg
09-01-2013, 10:50 AM
Impressive-Arrington, Wells was all over the place! JRob, Derunnya, Chris Jones, Gabe Jackson, defense looked good

Depressive-Hughes injury, 3 ****ing points, wasted afternoon, crushed hopes for the season, offensive coaching, we no longer have Greg Byrne and no confidence that Stricklin will take the necessary action, and probably the most depressing of all I'm still a State fan.

thf24
09-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Even though Autry was a liability defending the run, he was great rushing the passer. There were plenty of times he blew by their RT using speed and good hands. It just didn't amount to much because they get rid of the ball so quickly. Hopefully Collins and Turner can get his problem with the option fixed with some film.

Impressive - Wilson, C. Jones, Wells, defense

Depressive - the portion of the game spent on offense.

msstate7
09-01-2013, 11:12 AM
Even though Autry was a liability defending the run, he was great rushing the passer. There were plenty of times he blew by their RT using speed and good hands. It just didn't amount to much because they get rid of the ball so quickly. Hopefully Collins and Turner can get his problem with the option fixed with some film.

Impressive - Wilson, C. Jones, Wells

Depressive - the game
I think they will. Remember Autry has been practicing against TR all offseason. He isn't used to having to worry about a qb running. I'm hoping this is easily corrected. If Collins can get our defense to improve that much from last year, I have confidence that he can coach Autry up before auburn