PDA

View Full Version : I find it amusing how you all have found a new way to be negative...

Jack Lambert
10-31-2016, 11:13 AM
with all these threads.

Like: How many sacks or how many yards and lord forbid someone come into them and try to be positive.

Thick
10-31-2016, 11:20 AM
If we can stay within 14 points of any of the last 4 opponents, that will be impressive. It will be sad as well!

Lumpy Chucklelips
10-31-2016, 11:39 AM
with all these threads.

Like: How many sacks or how many yards and lord forbid someone come into them and try to be positive.

Don't forget the over/under 200 points. I'm just wanting the young guys to get experience for next year. I wish we would work in our younger OL. Harrison Moon getting knocked off the ball is no different than Desper getting knocked back other than Moon is getting a taste of what it's like in the trenches to help him for next year. Heaven forbid we find out Moon can actually hold his own in the process.

Dawgology
10-31-2016, 01:34 PM
Don't forget the over/under 200 points. I'm just wanting the young guys to get experience for next year. I wish we would work in our younger OL. Harrison Moon getting knocked off the ball is no different than Desper getting knocked back other than Moon is getting a taste of what it's like in the trenches to help him for next year. Heaven forbid we find out Moon can actually hold his own in the process.

My god....if they put the young guys in on OL and they hold their own the meltdown across MSU fandom will reach nuclear levels. This is why mullen won't do it...