PDA

View Full Version : Hell of a game Dak

Treemydawg
10-30-2016, 11:05 PM
Could we ask for or have a better ambassador for our university. All he does is win.

StoneDawg
10-30-2016, 11:11 PM
DAK!!!!!!

ShotgunDawg
10-30-2016, 11:12 PM
No doubt, he's just a winner. You can't deny it

I seen it dawg
Opposite of cam newton who spent his entire afternoon whining like a little bitch about getting hit.

Dak continues to grow. He had the kitchen sink thrown at him tonite by a great defense and just kept grinding and made enough plays to win.

RougeDawg
Dungy hit the hail on the head. Dak willed them to a win tonight. He did that for us the past two seasons.

Quaoarsking
10-30-2016, 11:13 PM
Gotta figure he locked up the starting job for the rest of the season tonight

Treemydawg
10-30-2016, 11:16 PM
Opposite of cam newton who spent his entire afternoon whining like a little bitch about getting hit.

Dak continues to grow. He had the kitchen sink thrown at him tonite by a great defense and just kept grinding and made enough plays to win.
^^^^ this. Nail meet head. He faced adversity tonight like never before in his short nfl career and in the end he fought to the end for a win.

Commercecomet24
10-30-2016, 11:16 PM

He's the anti-Cam. Dak is the real Supernan, Cam is lex luthor

Bdawg
10-30-2016, 11:17 PM
[QUOTE=Quaoarsking;641390]Gotta figure he locked up the starting job for the rest of the season tonight[/QUOTE

There is no way you can take him out now. You can't bench a winner while your team is on a role. Also, Dak has just flat out earned it.

AlmostPositive
10-30-2016, 11:17 PM
"Gotta figure he locked up the starting job for the rest of the season tonight"

Yep. No mo' Romo.

DancingRabbit
10-30-2016, 11:27 PM
Dak was off his game for half the night. The OC called his worst game (except maybe game 1). But Dak helped will the team to a win. Did you see how after the game he said the defense won the game for them tonight? What a leader!

Happy that Witten got the winning TD. Tonight he passed Too Tall Jones for most starts as a Cowboy. He's a warrior.

Jason don't need no helmet. Love the John Madden commentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7k-YaMfwZM

Bully13
10-30-2016, 11:29 PM
Too bad Romo got hurt and Dak didn't have a couple of years to develop. 17ing pus$ies.

state66
10-30-2016, 11:30 PM
That eagles D line lead by fletcher is down right nasty. Great job by dak dealing with pressure all night long.

Commercecomet24
10-30-2016, 11:35 PM
He found a way to win when he didn't have his best stuff. It's what seperates elite from mediocre. He's a winner!

MetEdDawg
10-30-2016, 11:39 PM
The pundits for once got it right on. Said Dak would struggle but Cowboys would win. Eagles are a good team. Now they have a 2 game lead. Browns, Steelers, and Ravens are the next 3. Good shot to go 3-0 through that, especially if Big Ben stays out.

JohnnyQuid
10-30-2016, 11:42 PM
so ****ing proud of dak. just struggled mightily early and kept on keeping on. qb1 is his job now and he deserves every bit of his success

WSOPdawg
10-31-2016, 08:29 AM
I know the Cowboy coaches are trying to keep Dez happy, but the game plan they came out with (ignoring Beasley across the middle) really played into the Eagles' hands. I don't think Dak targeted Beasley once in the 1st half... but in the end, Dak to Beasley came through in the 4th qtr and OT. =D

Dawgface
10-31-2016, 09:03 AM
I know the Cowboy coaches are trying to keep Dez happy, but the game plan they came out with (ignoring Beasley across the middle) really played into the Eagles' hands. I don't think Dak targeted Beasley once in the 1st half... but in the end, Dak to Beasley came through in the 4th qtr and OT. =D

I thought the same. Forcing it to Dez didn't help Dak. Keep spreading it around like they did while Dez was out. No doubt....Dez is great as he can just go up and catch a ball when there is little separation. But don't forget about Beasley.

Tbonewannabe
10-31-2016, 09:59 AM
Definitely looked like they were trying to force it to Dez instead of letting Dak go through his progressions. Might have been Dak but it looked like a game plan. The week off looked like it made him rusty.

DancingRabbit
10-31-2016, 10:35 AM
Definitely looked like they were trying to force it to Dez instead of letting Dak go through his progressions. Might have been Dak but it looked like a game plan. The week off looked like it made him rusty.

I think it was part gameplan, part play calling and part Dak. I've been singing praise for Linehan's play calling, but it seemed mediocre last night. Philly defense gets some of the credit, they are good.

But I was wondering why so few play action passes from under center. Probably got away from running Zeke in the 3rd quarter way too much.

Dak will watch the film and get back on track. Great to get a win and have a lot of stuff coaches can work on.

parabrave
10-31-2016, 11:27 AM
I thought the same. Forcing it to Dez didn't help Dak. Keep spreading it around like they did while Dez was out. No doubt....Dez is great as he can just go up and catch a ball when there is little separation. But don't forget about Beasley.

I'll third that. You could tell Dak was trying to find DB most of the night getting away from the dinkin and dunkin passes that got them to this point. Well Dez did make 2 important catches last night.

Lumpy Chucklelips
10-31-2016, 11:32 AM
Wentz completed 32 passes for 202 yards. That is 6.3 yards per COMPLETION. Mark that off in your office or kitchen. Go ahead, you have room. That's how far Philly got on avg every pass COMPLETION. Throwing the ball, catching it and turning upfield and running with it. Meanwhile, Dak's completions went for an avg. of 15 yards per.

Dallas didn't do him any favors by running long developing plays. Should have mixed in some draws, screens or quick slants to offset Philly's Rush. I thought for a while that Dan was calling plays.

yjnkdawg
10-31-2016, 11:34 AM
Great Game by Dak. He never gave up through all the adversity and found a way to win like winners do. Jerry Jones is putting too much pressure on Dak by this week to week crap. From what I heard he actually wanted to start Romo against Cleveland, but since Dak won , he would have gotten crucfied if he had made that decision. Jones should just say Dak is the starting quarterback and move on, but he won't. He loves that Romo.

parabrave
10-31-2016, 11:59 AM
Wentz completed 32 passes for 202 yards. That is 6.3 yards per COMPLETION. Mark that off in your office or kitchen. Go ahead, you have room. That's how far Philly got on avg every pass COMPLETION. Throwing the ball, catching it and turning upfield and running with it. Meanwhile, Dak's completions went for an avg. of 15 yards per.

Dallas didn't do him any favors by running long developing plays. Should have mixed in some draws, screens or quick slants to offset Philly's Rush. I thought for a while that Dan was calling plays.
It looked like they were running the tony romo offense which is long developing plays to dez down the sidelines and witten across the middle.

FISHDAWG
10-31-2016, 12:43 PM
That eagles D line lead by fletcher is down right nasty. Great job by dak dealing with pressure all night long.

in the intro Dak said he was from Miss State ..... Fletcher Cox said he was from some high school .... not sure what that was all about but I thought it sucked