PDA

View Full Version : Yazoo City High School?

RocketDawg
10-30-2016, 07:37 PM
Why'd Fletcher Cox introduce himself that way? Sounds like something an ex-Bear would do.

MSUDeltadawg1971
10-30-2016, 07:39 PM
I heard it and thought the same.

GreaterCowbell
Bout to post the same thing. Is ole bug eye dissing MSU?

Prentis
He was giving a shout out to his high school. I bet the school appreciate it.

Cloak
10-30-2016, 07:40 PM
I was wondering the exact same thing... strange..

Dawgface
10-30-2016, 07:40 PM
But his University doesn't.

lamont
10-30-2016, 07:42 PM
He was giving a shout out to his high school. I bet the school appreciate it.

guys do this. Its ok

msstate7
10-30-2016, 07:43 PM
Good grief... we ready to disown fletcher over plugging his HS?

Drugdog
10-30-2016, 07:44 PM
Yes. No one else plugs their high school. You plug your College.

Political Hack
10-30-2016, 07:44 PM
Wow. He can pay homage to his high school too guys. Doesn't mean he pee'd in State's Cheerios.

MetEdDawg
10-30-2016, 07:45 PM
Scre* him. Lives in Madison, went MSU, then take your a** back to Yazoo City. Traitor.

So you tell arguably our best NFL player ever to screw himself and take his ass back to Yazoo because he said his high school's name instead of his college? Here's a prime example of why we can't get out of our own way. This might literally be the dumbest thing ever posted. Hope you are joking because that's pretty ignorant.

RocketDawg
10-30-2016, 07:45 PM
Maybe he resents the publicity that Dak is getting.

BeardoMSU
10-30-2016, 07:46 PM
Scre* him. Lives in Madison, went MSU, then take your a** back to Yazoo City. Traitor.

Take a break from thinking thoughts, bub

SWC_MSU
Y'all are being ridiculous. He switches it up throughout the year. Not a big deal.

msstate7
Yes.

I assume you're a pharmacist... go find the alprazolam

Dawgface
10-30-2016, 07:47 PM

MSU puts up billboards up in the city these guys plays in...giving them a shout out. You would think on national TV they would plug their University. But what do I know.....

I seen it dawg
Some of you are ****ing idiots. Griping about him giving a shout to his high school? Grab your ***** and put a tampon in.

mcain31
Some y'all are are ridiculously thin skinned.

Commercecomet24
Dang, Fletcher represents State well and speaks about us a ton during interviews. I've seen pics of him wearing his State gear in the locker room. He's one of the good guys!

BeardoMSU
10-30-2016, 07:49 PM
Wow. He can pay homage to his high school too guys. Doesn't mean he pee'd in State's Cheerios.

This^^^

Get a grip, folks

Drugdog
So you tell arguably our best NFL player ever to screw himself and take his ass back to Yazoo because he said his high school's name instead of his college? Here's a prime example of why we can't get out of our own way. This might literally be the dumbest thing ever posted. Hope you are joking because that's pretty ignorant.

Yeah, I'm the problem!!! It's morons look like you who see nothing wrong are the reason people laugh at us. 21 of 22 players say their college. But u defend the guy that went to State and didn't mention the School that gave him a free education and the opportunity to play in the NFL. Evidently my loyalty runs deeper than yours.

GreenheadDawg
I thought it was kinda strange but I don't think he meant any disrespect because I'm pretty sure he last time he said MSU

LC Dawg
10-30-2016, 07:50 PM
Things like this are not a big deal and get forgotten pretty quickly unless there are message board posts about them. Come on guys.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-30-2016, 07:51 PM
I thought it was kinda strange but I don't think he meant any disrespect because I'm pretty sure he last time he said MSU

He's said MSU plenty. This time he decided to say Yazoo City. It's not a big deal at all but somebody has to be upset about something or the world would stop spinning.

StoneDawg
10-30-2016, 07:51 PM
Bunch of cry babies!!!

I seen it dawg
10-30-2016, 07:53 PM
Yeah, I'm the problem!!! It's morons look like you who see nothing wrong are the reason people laugh at us. 21 of 22 players say their college. But u defend the guy that went to State and didn't mention the School that gave him a free education and the opportunity to play in the NFL. Evidently my loyalty runs deeper than yours.

Yes on this you are. And stop ****ing yelling

RC3
10-30-2016, 07:55 PM
I seem to remember ole miss players in the league using their HS when they wanted either Nutt or Orgeron removed. I don't think this is going on here fwiw. Just an observation

Drugdog

Td Cowboys! By Dak of Mississippi State!

MetEdDawg

So the high school that gave him the opportunity and taught him well enough to have an opportunity to play at said college doesn't get any credit? Stop screaming and go to bed.

MetEdDawg
10-30-2016, 07:56 PM
Td Cowboys! By Dak of Mississippi State!

By way of Haughton, LA. You forgot that part.

bluelightstar
10-30-2016, 07:56 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/044/247/297.png

Drugdog
10-30-2016, 07:57 PM

[QUOTE=MetEdDawg;641225]So the high school that gave him the opportunity and taught him well enough to have an opportunity to play at said college doesn't get any credit? Stop screaming and go to bed.[/QUOTE

By your logic he should give a shout out to his kindergarten school.

MetEdDawg
10-30-2016, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE=MetEdDawg;641225]So the high school that gave him the opportunity and taught him well enough to have an opportunity to play at said college doesn't get any credit? Stop screaming and go to bed.[/QUOTE

Seen NFL players give a shout out to their elementary school. So yes they can. Lot of people helped these guys get to where they are. Quit being selfish and paranoid and let the man give credit to people that helped him. He's done it plenty for us. Let him spread the love

BB30

Your funny when your mad keep it up. You have to have high blood pressure for something like this to get you that worked up. Hysterical.

Really Clark?

https://new2.fjcdn.com/comments/If+anybody+has+earned+some+butthurt+cream+to+ease+ the+_6b116ba143ba6bebdc68709306050a9c.jpg

RocketDawg
10-30-2016, 08:02 PM
As someone on SPS said, maybe he saw the game yesterday and wants to dissociate himself from MSU, at least temporarily. **

Commercecomet24
10-30-2016, 08:02 PM
Is it just me or has the board been extremely sensitive this fall?****

lamont
10-30-2016, 08:03 PM
Drugdog- you are a good dude. Let this one go. Fletcher is 100% Bulldog and loves our school. He just chose to give a shout to his HS tonight, Its ok and no big deal

RocketDawg
10-30-2016, 08:04 PM
Is it just me or has the board been extremely sensitive this fall?****

Direct result of being 3-5, and the 3 being nothing to write home about.

Bass Chaser
10-30-2016, 08:04 PM
At least he didn't say something stupid like Hogwarts...

Commercecomet24
10-30-2016, 08:05 PM
Direct result of being 3-5, and the 3 being nothing to write home about.

True dat.

mstatefan91
10-30-2016, 08:37 PM
Did everyone get their periods at the same exact time? Damn people, I know we suck at football right now but take your frustration out on something other than a former player who just might happen to be the best thing our university has ever put in the league.

Get a grip and a tampon.

maroonmania
10-30-2016, 08:57 PM

Seriously, why does a HS need to be plugged? They don't recruit or really benefit from publicity. Of all the players announcing tonight he was the only one not to give his college.

JohnnyQuid
10-30-2016, 10:01 PM
I've seen other guys do it all the ****ing time. throwing a fit about this is just utterly ridiculous. Facebook was the same way you'd have thought he insulted each of us personally by the outrage. am I in a ****ing dream or what this can't be reality

msstate7
10-30-2016, 10:05 PM
Seriously, why does a HS need to be plugged? They don't recruit or really benefit from publicity. Of all the players announcing tonight he was the only one not to give his college.

Who knows? Maybe someone at yazoo asked FC to do it. Maybe fletcher lost a bet. Maybe since dak was gonna say state anyway, fletcher decided to give props to his hometown school. I have no idea why FC did it, but I'm not gonna flip out over it

BB30
10-30-2016, 10:31 PM

I assure you we don't benefit all that much from fletcher saying Mississippi state for a 1 1/2 second blip. It is not going to get us any students. I assure you any recruits we are high on know fletcher cox played at state. The butt hurt is strong in this one. I don't know what has happened over the last several weeks but the pouting and complaining has reached an all time high. On the bright side it does make for some solid entertainment.

TippyToe_Dawg
10-30-2016, 10:35 PM

I believe Kyle Wallace coached high school football at Yazoo City. He passed away from a heart attack back in August 2016. I believe Kyle also played football at MSU and had some connection with Fletcher. I do know the community was/is very sad at their loss. So maybe, just maybe Fletcher Cox was thinking about something a little more important than MSU tonight and was giving a shout out to Yazoo City in hopes of lifting their spirits.

I do envy many of the posters on this board. Y'all must have charmed lives to let something like this get you so upset. And again, if you think about it Fletcher saying Yazoo City High School on national TV could have meant a lot to the people in that community.

msbulldog
10-31-2016, 06:14 AM

Hell say what you said to his face I dare you.

NCDawg
10-31-2016, 06:25 AM

I agree. 21 of the 22 players announce the name of their college, and he announces Yazoo City High School. Sounds to me like he's ashamed to mention where he went to college.

I seen it dawg
10-31-2016, 06:49 AM
There is mass stupidity here. ***** generation strikes. Locked