PDA

View Full Version : To go along with Rev Frezus new did y'all catch the UNM lovefest from Brent and Jesse

Coursesuper
10-30-2016, 02:40 PM
Last night. "Hugh Freeze has put Ole Miss on the national stage with his recruiting." He sure has just stand by the best is yet to come Jesse. The rest of it seemed like there was someone feeding them um bullshit thru their earphones.

msstate7
10-30-2016, 02:46 PM
Yeah, it's garbage, but they say crap like that about every home team

ShotgunDawg
10-30-2016, 02:49 PM
Ole Miss just feeds them the game notes they want mentioned.

Same with giving Verne a gift

msbulldog
10-30-2016, 02:52 PM
Hell Musberger was drunk, he was on the SEC Network show early talking about going to the Grove and drinking Old Fashion's.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
10-30-2016, 04:07 PM
Hell Musberger was drunk, he was on the SEC Network show early talking about going to the Grove and drinking Old Fashion's.

He also mentioned an Auburn player from West Point, Ga and that he was from "Mississippi State territory."

Dawgface
10-30-2016, 04:11 PM
Muffdiver probably doesn't even know the NCAA is investigating OM.

thf24
10-30-2016, 04:15 PM
At this point it's all got to be a setup in order for OM to fall as hard as possible when the time comes for maximum media effect. Shock, disbelief, tremors throughout the college football world, etc. After the national articles that have dropped in the past few months, there's no way anyone remotely plugged in doesn't know what's going on and what's probably going to happen.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
10-30-2016, 04:37 PM
It was unbearable all the BULLSHIT that Musburglar and Jesse were spewing..That shit about the recruiting was absolutely comical like he didn't even know how Freeze obtained said recruits.. Lost some respect for ole JESSE last night.. GTFOH Musburglar and Jesse..

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
10-30-2016, 04:51 PM
He also mentioned an Auburn player from West Point, Ga and that he was from "Mississippi State territory."

Yep he's very delusional I heard that and just shook my head..

LC Dawg
10-30-2016, 05:01 PM
I didn't get to listen to that idiot Musberger but I had the pleasure of listening to the Ole Miss broadcast because I was driving home. Apparently Auburn committed at least one penalty on every play and Ole Miss has a player named A.J. Brown The Freshman From Starkville. As maddening as it is to listen to Kellum is it fun to hear those dipshits try to rationalize a loss.

EngDawg
10-30-2016, 08:07 PM
Brent is terrible. In some respects he's worse than Verne