would have a chance to win the East

Homedawg
10-29-2016, 10:02 PM
would have a chance to win the East

Um, except us.....

Quaoarsking
10-29-2016, 10:09 PM
Um, except us.....

We handled a bowl bound East team and lost on the road on a last second FG to the probable East champion. We are bad, but we'd get some wins in the East.

dawgday166
10-29-2016, 10:20 PM
We handled a bowl bound East team and lost on the road on a last second FG to the probable East champion. We are bad, but we'd get some wins in the East.

Not us. Like the maroon colored glasses tho. FL kills us. SC probably kills us right now.

Homedawg
10-29-2016, 10:29 PM

Probable east champ? We play Florida?? Kentucky isn't going to win it. They suck too. But they are way better than us. They dominated our game. We were lucky to be in it at all. And yeah we might win another game in the east, Missouri and vandy possibly, but we are beyond awful.

dawgday166
10-29-2016, 10:40 PM
Probable east champ? We play Florida?? Kentucky isn't going to win it. They suck too. But they are way better than us. They dominated our game. We were lucky to be in it at all. And yeah we might win another game in the east, Missouri and vandy possibly, but we are beyond awful.

I think Vandy beats us. Their D would probably shut us down and our D can't stop anyone.

msstate7
10-29-2016, 10:44 PM
I think Vandy beats us. Their D would probably shut us down and our D can't stop anyone.

We held South Carolina to 270 yards

dawgday166
10-29-2016, 10:48 PM
We held South Carolina to 270 yards

Lot of football has been played since then. SC has gotten better and we have regressed. We had a little fire in that game. Vandy keeps getting better. It would be a toss-up game between us and them but, right now I think they win.

Really Clark?
10-29-2016, 10:55 PM
Lot of football has been played since then. SC has gotten better and we have regressed. We had a little fire in that game. Vandy keeps getting better. It would be a toss-up game between us and them but, right now I think they win.

Why are you changing when we play them? We beat them and that doesn't change because of you assuming we would be playing them at different time. We played them and beat them when we did and right after a terrible beat the week before. It stands just like their record the week before against Vandy.

dawgday166
10-29-2016, 11:01 PM
Why are you changing when we play them? We beat them and that doesn't change because of you assuming we would be playing them at different time. We played them and beat them when we did and right after a terrible beat the week before. It stands just like their record the week before against Vandy.

I'm not changing the record. I'm saying we probably lose to them if we play them right now. That's all.

MarketingBully
10-29-2016, 11:09 PM

Wow, really? Did you even watch the Kentucky game? I thought points mattered but according to you they were dominant over us. I suppose you think BYU and South Alabama were way better then us as well. We are a far better team then all three of those teams but lost because we played like shit.

Mutt the Hoople
10-30-2016, 09:04 AM
Florida begs to differ.