PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is Mullen thinking in 4 down territory?

BoomBoom
10-29-2016, 07:43 PM
Every single time we get to 4 down territory, we throw to the end zone on 1st and 2nd down. Then every time it's 3rd and 10, Mullen suddenly realizes he needs some yards, and runs a soft draw or some other shitty running play (rather than lining up running a real running play). Then he suddenly realizes it's 4 down territory and he goes for it.....on 4th and 8. Think ahead! If you're going to go for it on 4th, use that to your favor and run short yardage plays. Someone teach that man some game theory.

TimberBeast
10-29-2016, 07:58 PM
He's been doing that same dumb playcalling since he's been here. It's excruciating to watch. Like I've said before, it's all backwards.

dawgday166
10-29-2016, 08:00 PM
Every single time we get to 4 down territory, we throw to the end zone on 1st and 2nd down. Then every time it's 3rd and 10, Mullen suddenly realizes he needs some yards, and runs a soft draw or some other shitty running play (rather than lining up running a real running play). Then he suddenly realizes it's 4 down territory and he goes for it.....on 4th and 8. Think ahead! If you're going to go for it on 4th, use that to your favor and run short yardage plays. Someone teach that man some game theory.

Do you seriously question this now? It ain't changing bro. We're 8 years in now.

BoomBoom
10-29-2016, 08:23 PM
Do you seriously question this now? It ain't changing bro. We're 8 years in now.

It just seemed even worse today somehow.

dawgday166
10-29-2016, 08:25 PM
It just seemed even worse today somehow.

I didn't even watch the game, but I can get a distinctly clear picture of it when thinking about it.