PDA

View Full Version : Geez. This is almost unwatchable football.

Drugdog
10-29-2016, 03:57 PM
Really looking for something positive. I guess I could go with a uniform thread.
Whoever is the AD better come with a new Hatchet to get rid of all this dead wood

Dental Dawg33
10-29-2016, 04:22 PM
Poor effort overall. Watching guys on defense jogging instead of flying balls to the wall to get in on tackles, desper standing by watching their defensive lineman after the interception with minimal attempt to try and help tackle him, dropping passes that hit guys in the numbers. Not a whole lot of intesity or effort really.
Positive note....drop back, throw the ball as far as you can and let gray go get it. The CB on him can't cover him

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
10-29-2016, 04:27 PM
Yep should be up 35pts this shit is ridiculous .. Mental error, no effort , OL standing straight up no push or blocking.. FITZ looks like a damn energized bunny jerking around needs to calm the 17 down and make the simple damn reads and plays... Defense doing there usual bull shat . Just all around sucks ass. Oh and I forgot about the COACHING probably because there ain't none...

gravedigger
10-29-2016, 04:35 PM
Poor effort overall. Watching guys on defense jogging instead of flying balls to the wall to get in on tackles, desper standing by watching their defensive lineman after the interception with minimal attempt to try and help tackle him, dropping passes that hit guys in the numbers. Not a whole lot of intesity or effort really.
Positive note....drop back, throw the ball as far as you can and let gray go get it. The CB on him can't cover him

No no. Its not effort, or a lame duck coach. Its talent. I cant even type that without the taste of vomit in my mouth.

FISHDAWG
10-29-2016, 05:05 PM
someone should give me some rep points for watching ... this is brutal

Drugdog
10-29-2016, 05:09 PM
If I was taking my Stats final today, I would go to the Stadium because it is so quiet.
MMG. Mullen Must Go.