PDA

View Full Version : Listening to pregame and so sick of hearing three plays from 5-2

starkvegasdawg
10-29-2016, 12:57 PM
It should have never come down to those three plays. All those games should have been over by halftime at the latest.

ShotgunDawg
10-29-2016, 01:01 PM
It should have never come down to those three plays. All those games should have been over by halftime at the latest.

Doesn't matter. The team is terrible & the quality of play sucks.

People are talking way too much about those three plays when they have virtually nothing to do with my frustration. We aren't a good team whether we convert those three plays or not.

Irondawg
10-29-2016, 01:08 PM
Agree we wouldn't be good but I'd be much happier about the perception of our team at 5-2. The players would have more confidence and recruits would have more confidence in us plus we would keep our bowl streak alive.

And while none of the ode games shouldn't have come down the the last plays I'd feel better long term that some of our guys can rise up and make a play when they have too

I seen it dawg
10-29-2016, 01:09 PM
**** Mullen.

ShotgunDawg
10-29-2016, 01:18 PM
Agree we wouldn't be good but I'd be much happier about the perception of our team at 5-2. The players would have more confidence and recruits would have more confidence in us plus we would keep our bowl streak alive.

And while none of the ode games shouldn't have come down the the last plays I'd feel better long term that some of our guys can rise up and make a play when they have too

Maybe, but you also wouldn't get needed changes for next year.

The silver lining of this year's terrible team is that I think they program itself is in better shape than the record indicates, but the record will force Mullen to fish or cut bait. Which is much needed & gives the program a higher ceiling.