PDA

View Full Version : Potential Clarity On SR Starter Curfew Gate

ShotgunDawg
10-29-2016, 12:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/daal5cW.jpg

GTHOM
10-29-2016, 12:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/daal5cW.jpg

You still dont go out and get drunk as hell the night before a game. Those guys should be leaders

Irondawg
10-29-2016, 12:46 PM
If Mullen stays I sure as hell make sure a couple of recruits in this class are big time leaders in their current locker room

msstate7
10-29-2016, 12:46 PM
You still dont go out and get drunk as hell the night before a game. Those guys should be leaders

Reading the tweet, I get the idea aj is suspended, not injured... maybe I'm reading too much between the lines

GTHOM
10-29-2016, 12:47 PM
Reading the tweet, I get the idea aj is suspended, not injured... maybe I'm reading too much between the lines

You still dont go out and do that the night before a game. It doesnt show that you care in my opinion

ShotgunDawg
10-29-2016, 12:47 PM

I must have missed where anyone said they were getting drunk.

All I saw said was that they were out drinking.

I get what you are saying, but I'm not sure I see why players who aren't playing tomorrow have to be in bed at 10:00

GTHOM
10-29-2016, 12:48 PM
I must have missed where anyone said they were getting drunk.

All I saw said was that they were out drinking.

I get what you are saying, but I'm not sure I see why players who aren't playing tomorrow have to be in bed at 10:00

Haha ok

Red Sox Dawg
10-29-2016, 12:48 PM

Just curious, how do you know the alleged player got drunk as hell?

ShotgunDawg
10-29-2016, 12:49 PM

Nope.

Carskadon says, "Players Out with INJURY today:" Not sure about you, but I think that means "WITH INJURY"

msstate7
10-29-2016, 12:51 PM
Nope.

Carskadon says, "Players Out with INJURY today:" Not sure about you, but I think that means "WITH INJURY"

First tweet said aj wasn't listed yesterday and is today. Just seemed like tweeter was caught by surprise by it

ShotgunDawg
10-29-2016, 12:51 PM
I think you guys are grasping at ridiculous straws if you are worried that a SR starter who is injured & not playing today, was out drinking last night. #getalife #tryingtofindreasonswhywesuck

ShotgunDawg
10-29-2016, 12:52 PM
First tweet said aj wasn't listed yesterday and is today. Just seemed like tweeter was caught by surprise by it

Ok, but Caraskadon say, 'WITH INJURY". Not sure how it could be any more clear. You're reading between lines when all you have to do is just read the line

msstate7
10-29-2016, 12:57 PM
Ok, but Caraskadon say, 'WITH INJURY". Not sure how it could be any more clear. You're reading between lines when all you have to do is just read the line

Calm down, shotgun... word was a senior was out drinking and all-the-sudden a senior unexpectedly is on the injured list. I really don't give a flip. What's the injury aj suffered last night or this morning?

SDDawg
10-29-2016, 01:03 PM
Nothing to see here. AJ gave up for the year and decided to save himself for the draft process.

I seen it dawg
10-29-2016, 01:08 PM
Lol it doesn't matter. Shit bench all the old guys. Let the young ones start getting PT. On the job training.

fader2103
10-29-2016, 01:10 PM
Guys guys. It's easy to see that AJ was drunk walking home, fell down and sprained his ankle.

GTHOM
10-29-2016, 01:12 PM
I think you guys are grasping at ridiculous straws if you are worried that a SR starter who is injured & not playing today, was out drinking last night. #getalife #tryingtofindreasonswhywesuck

#TooManyHashtags

GTHOM
10-29-2016, 01:15 PM
Btw you dont have to look hard to find reasons why we suck shotgun, any way you slice it it is not good leadership for a redshirt sr to be out doing that the night before a game. Great example for all the young guys we all keep hearing about. They were out as late as 1 am. I dont think its a huge deal but its not good either. I do agree that if we werent 2-5 nobody would care

Commercecomet24
10-29-2016, 01:20 PM
Btw you dont have to look hard to find reasons why we suck shotgun, any way you slice it it is not good leadership for a redshirt sr to be out doing that the night before a game. Great example for all the young guys we all keep hearing about. They were out as late as 1 am. I dont think its a huge deal but its not good either. I do agree that if we werent 2-5 nobody would care

Yeah this stuff happens on every team from high school to the pros in every sport. If this happens and you're winning, you're the loose party team that wins, if on the other hand you're losing it means you don't care and have no leadership.

ShotgunDawg
10-29-2016, 01:23 PM

I just find it irrelevant. Sorry, it doesn't bother me.

I seen it dawg
10-29-2016, 01:27 PM
It won't be the reason we get beat today

state66
10-29-2016, 01:27 PM
This is ridiculous. If a kid is not participating in the game today and he wanted to go out with his friends like a normal college student on a Friday night then so be it. Sorry you would rather Dan of tucked him in at 8pm so he could be well rested to cheer on the sidelines. Losers

RougeDawg
10-29-2016, 01:29 PM
I just find it irrelevant. Sorry, it doesn't bother me.

Sure are a bunch of posts for something you don't care about.

And we have 0.00000 leadership, top to bottom. If we had any inkling of leadership from anyone Mullen to security guard in football complex, we are sitting 4-3 at worse right now.

Todd4State
10-29-2016, 01:37 PM
We don't talk about injuries- Dan Mullen

Todd4State
10-29-2016, 01:39 PM
And if it was AJ that broke curfew and got caught I approve of Dan suspending him. It's not a big deal to go out drinking in general but it is a team rule before a game.

ckDOG
10-29-2016, 01:40 PM
There's a reason we dump many thousands of dollars on keeping the team in one spot the night before the game and it's not to give them a place to crash after doing their own thing. I just logged on and don't know the facts but if you are arguing that players should be able to do what they want the night before, you are ****ing dumb.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-29-2016, 01:47 PM
AJ got hurt in the Kentucky game but played. He hasn't practiced all week.

Cooterpoot
10-29-2016, 01:49 PM
AJ is hurt. Got hurt last week. Don't you guys realize that millennials will always video shit. They would at least get a selfie. Dude is full of shit.

msstate7
10-29-2016, 01:49 PM

Who asked ya? Haha

Fletcher gonna play a lot today... I hope

basedog
10-29-2016, 02:11 PM

Thanks again IYOK . Wish u had your own board, I'd pay.

lamont
10-29-2016, 02:30 PM
Thanks again IYOK . Wish u had your own board, I'd pay.

Then you would miss out on me telling you about how:

Mullen is shopping himself
Mullen changing agents
State being lucky to win 6 games this year
Auburn winning at least 8 games and having one of the SEC's best offenses
Kentucky beating us and making a bowl game
UPig likely beating OM

and on and on. Glad you hang out with us Basedog

basedog
10-29-2016, 02:34 PM
Then you would miss out on me telling you about how:

Mullen is shopping himself
Mullen changing agents
State being lucky to win 6 games this year
Auburn winning at least 8 games and having one of the SEC's best offenses
Kentucky beating us and making a bowl game
UPig likely beating OM

and on and on. Glad you hang out with us Basedog

I still like ED, good information, some are so negative about so many things such as bashing or calling out Keenum. All is not as bad or as good.

Thanks for your reply RP.