PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to see in today's game?

starkvegasdawg
10-29-2016, 06:38 AM
Aside from our OL actually getting out of their stance at the snap?

I'd like to see a steady diet of Aeris at RB and multiple Lee sightings. If Fitz is the QB I'd love to see him improve in the zone read making the correct reads more often than not and putting some touch on passes that don't call for balls that don't need to break the sound barrier. On defense I'd like to see consistent pressure on the QB forcing him to make quick decisions and not making our secondary trying to cover all afternoon.

Lastly I'd like to see us +3 in TO margin and a made FG and all our kick offs through the end zone.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
10-29-2016, 07:15 AM
Not asking for much Huh? I don't think you'll be too pleased after this game then. Know way all that happens . I just want to WIN.

Jack Lambert
10-29-2016, 07:50 AM
I want to see a beat down from the 1st play to the last. No playing around and letting these guys stay in the game. No embarrassment just beat them to death.

Dawgface
10-29-2016, 08:23 AM
I'm going to play golf this afternoon. I will tune in later here for the reviews. :D

Dawgtini
10-29-2016, 08:51 AM
Relf offense with Aries, Lee, and Gibson. Run run run and then a few passes when they get 8+ in the box trying to stop it. Dominate from beginning to end and keep their air raid offense off the field with ball control and aggressive D destroying their QB so he can't pick our secondary apart.

Dawgology
10-29-2016, 09:31 AM
Aside from our OL actually getting out of their stance at the snap?

I'd like to see a steady diet of Aeris at RB and multiple Lee sightings. If Fitz is the QB I'd love to see him improve in the zone read making the correct reads more often than not and putting some touch on passes that don't call for balls that don't need to break the sound barrier. On defense I'd like to see consistent pressure on the QB forcing him to make quick decisions and not making our secondary trying to cover all afternoon.

Lastly I'd like to see us +3 in TO margin and a made FG and all our kick offs through the end zone.

Just a win....a win...would be nice...

BulldogBear
10-29-2016, 09:33 AM
See Futz. See Futz run. Run Futz run.

...and really that goes for everybody. I'll add I would like to see an actual long TD pass. And I mean by State. Sadly, we already know we'll see probably see one or more by Samford.

Todd4State
10-29-2016, 09:44 AM
Win 56-0.

I seen it dawg
10-29-2016, 09:45 AM
Young guys playing hard with energy. Honestly at this point a win or loss doesn't really do anything.

ShotgunDawg
10-29-2016, 09:52 AM
I want to see this program moving in the right direction. I want to see us continue to get better. Point spread isn't a concern to me

justwin
10-29-2016, 10:36 AM
Brandon Bryant make some interceptions and start energizing/leading our secondary. Would love to see he & McLaurin both make interceptions since it sounds like they're a throwing team.

JoseBrown
10-29-2016, 10:42 AM
Domination from start to finish in every aspect of the game. Improvement in every aspect of our play. Everyone plays, especially young guys many more snaps than others. Defense score the ball somehow for a change. Dan excited to get a win the way he's supposed too.

That's about all I want to see.

Coursesuper
10-29-2016, 10:52 AM
Not to play like team just going thru the motions.

RocketDawg
10-29-2016, 10:55 AM
We need to win big, by at least 4 touchdowns. And it would be nice to hold them to 0. Need to be merciless and look like a FB team.