PDA

View Full Version : Sec

msstate7
08-31-2013, 10:32 PM
From top down sec teams have looked very pedestrian. This could be the year it ends.

biscuit
08-31-2013, 10:35 PM
nope. Just us

msstate7
08-31-2013, 10:37 PM
Alabama wasn't impressive.
Auburn wasn't impressive.
Wku beat Kentucky
Georgia on the ropes
Jury still out on lsu, but they look ok offensively

CowtownDawg
08-31-2013, 10:38 PM
From top down sec teams have looked very pedestrian. This could be the year it ends.

I agree...Bama with just 2 offensive scores, LSU looking ok against TCU, but not great. UGA down 10 to Clemson and appears to not have a defense. UF ho-hum against Toledo. A&M with tons of offense, but ??? on defense to give up 30 to Rice. Didn't get to see USC against UNC....

godlluB
08-31-2013, 10:38 PM
Kentucky lost to a Sun Belt school, and Georgia is about to be 0-1 in the ACC.

Will James
08-31-2013, 10:41 PM
Nobody's beating Bama so they will be in the BCSNCG. You tell me who's gonna beat them. Ohio State? Bama beats them by 2 TD's and a FG.

3-Peat is written in stone and Saban-Bryant Stadium will be the new name.

msstate7
08-31-2013, 10:43 PM
Nobody's beating Bama so they will be in the BCSNCG. You tell me who's gonna beat them. Ohio State? Bama beats them by 2 TD's and a FG.

Maybe so, but they're going to have to improve. Bama is missing last years ol

RougeDawg
08-31-2013, 10:52 PM
Its ****in week 1 fellas.... Pump breaks, take a pull of Makers, and relax. If we can't score 50+ next week, then I'll be at the ledge giving my best wishes.

CowtownDawg
08-31-2013, 10:54 PM

Well, as it stands right now, the first team with a good defense will have a chance. Bama scored 14 offensive points. Think about that. Va Tech who is predicted to be average at best this year held bama to 14 points on offense. They won't always get two special teams TDs and a defensive TD. So, A&M will have a chance to outscore them, LSU might have enough defense, USC could beat them if they meet in the SECCG.