PDA

View Full Version : Saban to the NY Giants?

TUSK
10-28-2016, 05:16 PM
Anybody hear anything 'bout this???

Cloak
10-28-2016, 05:18 PM
Saw this earlier, don't know if it holds any weight.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seccountry.com/alabama/comedian-tom-arnold-to-paul-finebaum-nick-saban-expressed-interest-in-new-york-giants-job/amp?client=ms-android-att-us

missouridawg
10-28-2016, 05:19 PM
Colts or bust. Saban ain't going to the NFL without being paired with a great, young QB who he can coach for several years.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2016, 05:19 PM
Sorry Tusk but my sources are confirming that this is true with freezus as his oc********

TUSK
10-28-2016, 05:21 PM
maybe Tom (Arnold) was just being "Tom"....

I'd be aight with it, if he leaves us the '16 NC....

TUSK
10-28-2016, 05:27 PM
Colts or bust. Saban ain't going to the NFL without being paired with a great, young QB who he can coach for several years.

I don't follow the Pro Football at all.... That being said, I've some questions:

1) It is my understanding that you have to have an elite QB to be successful (Super Bowls).
2) If true, what teams have elite QBs that may want to replace their current coach with MDL?
3) If MDL does go to the NFL and is successful, will fans of other NFL teams bitch that the "system is broken"?

msstate7
10-28-2016, 05:28 PM
Please let this happen... we might can talk shotgun off that ledge

BossDawg
10-28-2016, 05:42 PM
You should most certainly talk to your people and be sure that Saban gets the word that he shouldn't pass up the opportunity. There's some guy named Croom that has a lot of NFL ties and supposedly the next "bug thing" in college football. He would be an awesome replacement for Saban, but you better hurry because if Mullen leaves we're gonna go after him, maybe.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2016, 05:48 PM
Mullen to bama******

Commercecomet24
10-28-2016, 05:50 PM
I don't follow the Pro Football at all.... That being said, I've some questions:

1) It is my understanding that you have to have an elite QB to be successful (Super Bowls).
2) If true, what teams have elite QBs that may want to replace their current coach with MDL?
3) If MDL does go to the NFL and is successful, will fans of other NFL teams bitch that the "system is broken"?

Saban would never beat MDL, Bill Belichik!

Lumpy Chucklelips
10-28-2016, 06:06 PM
Mullen to bama******

Wouldn't that take the cake....

Commercecomet24
10-28-2016, 06:14 PM
Wouldn't that take the cake....

I couldn't resist!

TUSK
10-28-2016, 06:15 PM
This thread has potential....

Commercecomet24
10-28-2016, 06:24 PM
Please let this happen... we might can talk shotgun off that ledge

That's a home run post!

bulldawg28
10-28-2016, 07:04 PM
Please Jesus make this happen immediately.

msbulldog
10-28-2016, 07:08 PM
Pleeeeezzze Tusk, use your head Saban makes more money than any NFL coach and the gumps would be more than happy to supplement that! At Tuscabama your dark lord doesn't have to put up with players who make more money than he does. At Bama little nickie doesn't have to worry about the financial implications of cutting a player, he just 'processes' them. Little nickie learned his lesson at Miami!
And in the NFL he won't have any idiot fans calling him 'my dark lord'.
Thank you for your time and attention.
Roll Tide Roll, round the hole and down the bowl, good use for that toilet paper your fans wear on each side of the Tide boxes they wear on their heads! And ya'll make fun of our Cowbells?

Todd4State
10-28-2016, 09:29 PM
Honeslty if I was an NFL coach and could pick a team based on future potential it would probably be Dallas. Dak and Elliott are going to be a great tandem along with Dez Bryant. I don't think they will be looking for a coach though.

dawgday166
10-28-2016, 09:39 PM
Mullen to bama******

If he take the O staff with him, we might could beat them then in a couple of years **

dawgday166
10-28-2016, 09:45 PM

Don't always have to have an elite QB. Some teams have won it with awesome Ds. Most have an upper-tier QB tho.
I figure Saban would figure out a way to break the system. He's a disciple of Belichick. There would be the same sorta scandals as the Patriots have gone through *** And he'd make less money.

msstate7
10-28-2016, 09:50 PM
Perhaps the reason saban failed in the NFL to start with were the dolphin team doctors not clearing brees. Perhaps saban gets his shot to coach brees again in New Orleans. Unless this season turns around, Payton could be let go

anubus
10-28-2016, 11:23 PM
I read something that Saban would've stayed at Miami had he been able to get Brees.If that happened I wonder what Miami and New Orleans and Bama would've become.

Dallas_Dawg
10-28-2016, 11:35 PM
He was able to get Brees but didn't want him because of his shoulder. Saban picked Daunte Culpepper, who was the Qb who was really broken down

I seen it dawg
10-29-2016, 12:08 AM
Saban to the chimswanga giants of the china penal league

I seen it dawg
10-29-2016, 12:08 AM
He was able to get Brees but didn't want him because of his shoulder. Saban picked Daunte Culpepper, who was the Qb who was really broken down

Lol got some good stories about his first training camp and Saban meeting Seau

I seen it dawg
10-29-2016, 12:09 AM
Perhaps the reason saban failed in the NFL to start with were the dolphin team doctors not clearing brees. Perhaps saban gets his shot to coach brees again in New Orleans. Unless this season turns around, Payton could be let go

You're off the deeper end than you are normally

DownwardDawg
10-29-2016, 01:13 AM

Team doctors told him no. Saban wanted him.

msstatelp1
10-29-2016, 02:39 AM
Lol got some good stories about his first training camp and Saban meeting Seau

We could use a little humor these days if you'd care to enlighten us.

msstate7
10-29-2016, 06:51 AM
You're off the deeper end than you are normally

I'm a saints' fan and there's no way I'd fire Payton, but there's a ton of discontentment with Payton among saints' fans. Since the beginning of the '14 season, Payton is 16-22 and working on his 3rd straight losing season. I am hopeful that as ellerbe, rankins, breaux, peat, and armstead get healthy this season gets turned around.

coachnorm
10-29-2016, 09:34 AM
Can Saban communicate with NFL guys? Will NFL players accept his coaching style? Can Saban compete with an NFL draft compared to unlimited recruiting? I think we all know the answer.