PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Baseball Season Tickets

SaintDawg
10-28-2016, 12:49 PM
I called the ticket office and they said that renewal notices will go out in December. I would assume that means first-time purchase would be sometime in January. Would anyone have an idea of when in January? Trying to stay on top of this to get some. I've never had season tickets before. Also, what are the season ticket package prices? Thanks for the info.

weblow
10-28-2016, 09:08 PM
Chairbacks usually are never for sale through the school. They are not very expensive and the lifetime guys renew them all. Best place if you are looking to purchase chairbacks for the season is on the ticket board here and several other boards. Usually, people sell the entire season package for face value of tickets plus the required bulldog club donation.

I know several that have purchased them from these boards for years.

Taog Redloh
10-28-2016, 09:37 PM
Chairbacks usually are never for sale through the school. They are not very expensive and the lifetime guys renew them all. Best place if you are looking to purchase chairbacks for the season is on the ticket board here and several other boards. Usually, people sell the entire season package for face value of tickets plus the required bulldog club donation.

I know several that have purchased them from these boards for years.

Lifers don't own them all. There is a waiting list though. I'd say about 25% of the stadium are paying jacked up BC donations while the rest are lifers' children who are booking in their dads name.

weblow
10-28-2016, 10:22 PM
Lifers don't own them all. There is a waiting list though. I'd say about 25% of the stadium are paying jacked up BC donations while the rest are lifers' children who are booking in their dads name.

Yeah I get that but usually there is no opportunity to buy directly from the school due to mainly lifers that show up for 5 games per year.