PDA

View Full Version : You guys need to turn off your computers, disconnect from the internet

hacker
08-31-2013, 10:20 PM
Some of you are even threatening physical violence to our coach. What the ****. Put down the alcohol. Chill the **** out. Come back tomorrow.

Yes, the offense looked bad after the first couple series. You guys remember that we had a clock-eating drive in the first quarter? Yes, the offense can be good if we can keep that up. The D looked amazing. We are back on D. Aside from the missed FG, special teams looked good.

Come back tomorrow and let's discuss how we should improve the offense.

MarketingBully01
08-31-2013, 10:22 PM
I agree completely. It's not like we played the Big 12 favorite to win their conference who probably will go undefeated or something....

hacker
08-31-2013, 10:31 PM
What's funny is that all the people freaking out are probably the same ones that predicted we'd lose by 20.

Will James
08-31-2013, 10:31 PM
I agree completely. It's not like we played the Big 12 favorite to win their conference who probably will go undefeated or something....

Like last year its not that we lost but how we lost. We should compete. We aren't some MAC team, we are in year 5 of Mullen and our last 6 losses have been of the same variety. No effort, coach without any emotion, inept offense.

MarketingBully01
08-31-2013, 10:34 PM
Last year this game would have been 56-3 so there's that.

RougeDawg
08-31-2013, 10:34 PM
Some of you are even threatening physical violence to our coach. What the ****. Put down the alcohol. Chill the **** out. Come back tomorrow.

Yes, the offense looked bad after the first couple series. You guys remember that we had a clock-eating drive in the first quarter? Yes, the offense can be good if we can keep A clipboard in Tyler's hand. The D looked amazing. We are back on D. Aside from the missed FG, special teams looked good.

Come back tomorrow and let's discuss how we should improve the offense.

Fixed it for you.

Jesus dude, nobody's calling for any heads. But our play calling was ****ing horrific. We started trying to run out the clock in the 2nd quarter and hoped that they wouldn't score the rest of the game. This ***** type of coaching pisses me off. As I hope it does you too.

Original48
08-31-2013, 10:40 PM
What's funny is that all the people freaking out are probably the same ones that predicted we'd lose by 20.
I'm not following. They were off by 2.

msstate7
08-31-2013, 10:41 PM
I'm not following. They were off by 2.

They predicted we'd lose by 20. We lose by 18 and they freak out. Get it?

MarketingBully01
08-31-2013, 10:45 PM
BTW, good ole Chris Wilson's DLine at Georgia is going to get run all over this year. They will go 0-2 to start the season book it! So glad that guy is gone!

Original48
08-31-2013, 10:45 PM
I do now. I will now turn off my computer and disconnect from the Internet.