PDA

View Full Version : Buy or Sell OM lack of sucess this year will affect their sanctions

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-26-2016, 09:42 PM
I am asking because I was in a discussion with a delusional bear that some how thinks this is their strategy to "lessen the impact". You can't make this s*#@ up.

*success

Taog Redloh
10-26-2016, 09:47 PM
Well ask him if they would go ahead and lay down for us then

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-26-2016, 10:01 PM
Let's just put it this way. He is well representing the prototypical OM fanbase. It amazes me how they have always thought they were an elite program even after they have choked in every opportunity they've ever had to do anything. I hope the NCAA hammers them into a fine powder. When they do beat us, it's going to be "Well we tried to lose it to MSU but yall suck so bad we couldnt even stoop that low." I can hear it now.

BayouDawg
10-26-2016, 10:02 PM
Hiring crooms could possibly lessen their sanctions.

lamont
10-26-2016, 10:09 PM
This thread is so delusional it has to be a joke.

30 over 3 with a 2 year bowl ban is the absolute minimum they are looking at. Many think it will be worse than that

starkvegasdawg
10-26-2016, 10:37 PM

30 over 3 with a 2 year bowl ban is the absolute minimum they are looking at. Many think it will be worse than that
Is the execution still set for sometime in the spring? Was talking to Mjoelner this afternoon and we were thinking how nice it would be if the hammer were to drop the Friday before their recruitapalooza in January.

SDDawg
10-26-2016, 10:42 PM
They done.

Todd4State
10-26-2016, 11:36 PM
No. And to be honest and objective I think they would be dumb to do a bowl ban this year. Because this is their last chance to go for the next five years. They better enjoy the hell out the Liberty Bowl if they make it. It began in Memphis with Freeze and there's a good chance that's where it ends as well.

Todd4State
10-26-2016, 11:39 PM

Do you think more will be added on because of the Shea Patterson, AJ Brown, etc. class from this year? The big question for me is whether that class will be treated as a separate case or if it will be tacked on. I'm assuming the 30 over 3 is mainly for the 2013 class and the Nutt group.

My personal hope is that the NCAA will treat last year's class separately and give them repeat offender, but I have no idea and no expectations on anything as I think it's probably too soon to know how it will be handled.

ILOATHEBears
10-27-2016, 05:55 AM
I am asking because I was in a discussion with a delusional bear that some how thinks this is their strategy to "lessen the impact". You can't make this s*#@ up.

*success

My prediction is the delusional ones will begin saying it's time to replace Freeze. He just can't take advantage of our talent and win this thing without stumbling. They will say Freeze has shown elite coaches that u can recruit top talent and well of course the grove and square sell themselves. Tom Herman could win a natty here but I really think we go hard after John Gruden and make him say no...,:

BB30
10-27-2016, 08:32 AM
Yea, that might be the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Where and how do they come to these conclusions? It really is mind boggling. When the house comes down it will be absolutely hilarious. We just better be watching our backs because they will be itching to get at us.

DownwardDawg
10-27-2016, 08:39 AM

Even if that's all they get, that would be glorious. 30 over 3 will set us back so far in the SEC it will take years to recover. Not to mention the type of coach that they will be able to bring in will be significantly lower tier.

Beaver
10-27-2016, 08:41 AM
Maybe a better buy/sell would be OM will file a lawsuit against the NCAA...

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-27-2016, 09:07 AM
30 over 3 will set us back so far in the SEC...

us? hmmm

Political Hack
10-27-2016, 09:11 AM
Agree with Goat here. If they could lose to us on purpose to lower their sanctions, that would be great. Please tell him thanks for me.

BulldogBear
10-27-2016, 09:11 AM
us? hmmm

A Freudian slip? DownwardDawg is a deeply imbedded Beardshark troll!********

Political Hack
10-27-2016, 09:14 AM
I've heard 32 over 3 at minimum with a possibility of 40 over 4.

However, they were still interviewing kids as of 2-3 weeks ago. The sanctions and allegations haven't stopped being compiled yet. They seriously could be looking at death penalty at this point. I'm fairly certain they've been caught with their hands in the cookie jar during the middle of the NCAA investigation. If so, that would spell disaster considering how big the investigation already was.

lamont
10-27-2016, 09:14 AM
Do you think more will be added on because of the Shea Patterson, AJ Brown, etc. class from this year? The big question for me is whether that class will be treated as a separate case or if it will be tacked on. I'm assuming the 30 over 3 is mainly for the 2013 class and the Nutt group.

My personal hope is that the NCAA will treat last year's class separately and give them repeat offender, but I have no idea and no expectations on anything as I think it's probably too soon to know how it will be handled.

A couple of people that know a lot more than me on all things NCAA are optimistic that it could be closer to 40 over 4 because of the insane amount of infractions. They expect this case to set an example moving forward. That's why it has dragged out so long. NCAA trying to make an airtight case

JDog13
10-27-2016, 09:29 AM
I think they would be dumb to do a bowl ban this year.

I'm fairly certain I saw national media saying the other day, that they were having a press conference to announce a bowl ban.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-27-2016, 09:34 AM
I'm fairly certain I saw national media saying the other day, that they were having a press conference to announce a bowl ban.

It was a fake Twitter account

CadaverDawg
10-27-2016, 09:38 AM
It was a fake Twitter account

He knows, it was him. Ha

Jack Lambert
10-27-2016, 10:05 AM
Well ask him if they would go ahead and lay down for us then

He is laying the ground work for that excuse if we do win.

Jack Lambert
10-27-2016, 10:07 AM
Hiring crooms could possibly lessen their sanctions.

Until this past weekend I thought Franklin would have been available and he would have been a win win hire for them. I just don't think those racist pigs would.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-27-2016, 10:34 AM
He knows, it was him. Ha

Ha. I see the name now.

WSOPdawg
10-27-2016, 11:29 AM

Agree 100%, RP. Blatantly continuing on with illegal shenanigans during an ongoing investigation has arguably caught the ire of the NCAA big time. IMO they're going to get hammered worse than USEw and slightly lighter than SMU.

WSOPdawg
10-27-2016, 11:41 AM
I've heard 32 over 3 at minimum with a possibility of 40 over 4.

However, they were still interviewing kids as of 2-3 weeks ago. The sanctions and allegations haven't stopped being compiled yet. They seriously could be looking at death penalty at this point. I'm fairly certain they've been caught with their hands in the cookie jar during the middle of the NCAA investigation. If so, that would spell disaster considering how big the investigation already was.

Agree PH. From my post on 9/20/16... "This case has the propensity to be so big that the NCAA may not know what to do with TCUN when all is said and done relative to the new rules put in place a couple years back.

TCUN has got to be made an example of less 10 years from now, their blatant disregard and disrespect for the current rules will be the norm for all of college football and the NCAA will no longer exist.

There comes a point in time when the police can no longer just issue a warning for speeding 10-mph over the speed limit, especially when the driver has not only hit a pedestrian or two (or 10), but proceeds to flip the police off in the process of a high-speed chase. TCUN having repeatedly doled out red backpacks, free vehicles, BJ's, housing, bowl trips, (all WITH and BY the coaches), et al while having been under NCAA investigation for the past 5+ years has backed the NCAA into a corner that will determine their (the NCAA's) relevancy going forward.

With so many Level I's that can't (won't) be mitigated down in severity, when the hammer falls, I think we're looking at SMU 2.0 and it may become TCUN 1.0 that makes SMU look like alter boys."

QuadrupleOption
10-27-2016, 11:51 AM

Yep.

EIGHT LEVEL ONE VIOLATIONS in football with an investigation THAT IS STILL ONGOING.

THEY. ARE. ****ED.

MedDawg
10-27-2016, 12:46 PM

*success

The Fighting Arrogants are so cocky they think they control everything