PDA

View Full Version : The current problem is the Mule...

BoomBoom
08-31-2013, 09:55 PM
... will not use the Alcorn St game to prep for the AU game. Instead he will not admit there is a problem with his scheme, and we will see the same mistakes all season.

The Mule's biggest weakness is stubbornness and a lack of acceptance of his failures. Without that acceptance he can't correct mistakes. MSU will do no better with him. His scheme works well for a talent-dominant team, but is a huge failure for us. the only question is how long our fanbase will match his stubbornness.

Bully13
08-31-2013, 10:01 PM
the current prob is our OL sucks mule ass...nuff said

GumpDawg
08-31-2013, 10:05 PM
Shit for a second there i thought you just dusted this exact quote off from the Croom era. After the last 5 games or so it is sad we are having the same debate with the current staff. I completely agree by the way.

BoomBoom
08-31-2013, 11:14 PM
Jeebus christos did you watch the game? Yes our OL is not dominant, but it was good enough to win that game. We played checkers while they paid chess. Period.

It_Could_Happen
08-31-2013, 11:27 PM
Feel free to jump my ass if I'm wrong... But am I the only one who would love to see a lot more of Dak next Saturday? I just thought the offense moved the ball much better with him in the game. I feel like he is harder to prepare for because he can move much better than TR

RougeDawg
08-31-2013, 11:41 PM
Feel free to jump my ass if I'm wrong... But am I the only one who would love to see a lot more of Dak next Saturday? I just thought the offense moved the ball much better with him in the game. I feel like he is harder to prepare for because he can move much better than TR

Dak was much quicker in his decision making. He was on target, and he was mobile in the pocket. That rollout pass he had, even though incomplete, made me feel good about his play. I've been saying more Dak since last year after Alabama game. He moved the ball well against their 3's which are better than most team's #1's. Yes his passing is raw, but its light years better they Relf's. We won 9 games with Relf.

And the main ****ing point with playing Dak, he is a threat to RUN. Defenses have to honor that. The more he plays, the more his passing game improves, and the more this offense opens up. Why wasn't this that obvious to see last year? I saw it, but apparently the blue haired MSU crowd thinks you let a SR QB play until he's done out of courtesy. Who cares about winning, as long as we let the SR play his way out. **** that, I don't give more than the minimum every year to watch coaches play favoritism to upper classmen. Win Win Win.

It_Could_Happen
09-01-2013, 12:53 AM
Dak was much quicker in his decision making. He was on target, and he was mobile in the pocket. That rollout pass he had, even though incomplete, made me feel good about his play. I've been saying more Dak since last year after Alabama game. He moved the ball well against their 3's which are better than most team's #1's. Yes his passing is raw, but its light years better they Relf's. We won 9 games with Relf.

And the main ****ing point with playing Dak, he is a threat to RUN. Defenses have to honor that. The more he plays, the more his passing game improves, and the more this offense opens up. Why wasn't this that obvious to see last year? I saw it, but apparently the blue haired MSU crowd thinks you let a SR QB play until he's done out of courtesy. Who cares about winning, as long as we let the SR play his way out. **** that, I don't give more than the minimum every year to watch coaches play favoritism to upper classmen. Win Win Win.

Completely agree with all of that. TR looked slow in his progressions. What I also like about dak is when he throws it he THROWS it. There are no lob balls. He reminds me a lot of Ryan Mallett at arkansas plus he is a threat to run