PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Jdog on the twitter fake out...

CadaverDawg
10-24-2016, 09:03 PM
Had several big media guys retweet it. I saw Booger McFarland, Clay Travis, and Doug Gottleib to name a few. Haha

DownwardDawg
10-24-2016, 09:05 PM
What was it? I'm not a twitterererererer

CadaverDawg
10-24-2016, 09:07 PM
What was it? I'm not a twitterererererer

He changed his name & avid to look identical to Bruce Feldman's, and tweeted the following....

Breaking: Ole Miss to hold 10 am press conference tomorrow to formally announce a self imposed bowl ban.

Got tons of retweets by media guys from around the country before they caught it. Now they're trying to rip on jdog, when they're the dumbasses that didn't catch it before spreading it. Ha

DownwardDawg
10-24-2016, 09:24 PM
Hahaha!!!!! Nice!!!!

DawgHouseUnited
10-24-2016, 10:23 PM
It's the 2nd time he's done it too. Can't remember what the first one was but I remember that it got some attention as well.

Todd4State
10-25-2016, 12:55 AM
It's the 2nd time he's done it too. Can't remember what the first one was but I remember that it got some attention as well.

He changed his profile to Bonner's and tweeted "Hugh Freeze gets a five year show cause."

starkvegasdawg
10-25-2016, 07:07 AM
Got tons of retweets by media guys from around the country before they caught it. Now they're trying to rip on jdog, when they're the dumbasses that didn't catch it before spreading it. Ha

That's what this world of instant journalism gets you. See something and don't take the time to verify to see if it is true. Sad thing is, you would think most of those media people would follow Feldman so they would be able to tell it came in their regular twitter feed. You would think they only way they should get duped is if they follow JDog, too, because tweets from people you don't follow don't automatically pop up in your twitter feed unless someone you do follow retweets it.

JDog13
10-25-2016, 07:25 AM
Added some pretty impressive blocks to my trophy case. Some of the national media just can't take a joke.

Dawgbite
10-25-2016, 07:40 AM
Can't wait to see who JDog will be next week!

BulldogBear
10-25-2016, 07:56 AM
Can't wait to see who JDog will be next week!

CDM announcing that we are letting Hevesy, Zallach, and Knox go!???

starkvegasdawg
10-25-2016, 08:04 AM
CDM announcing that we are letting Hevesy, Zallach, and Knox go!???

Killaburger: I am resigning effective immediately to pursue my passion of competitive eating.