PDA

View Full Version : Seems like a very frequent poster on

Drugdog
10-23-2016, 01:46 PM
This board Predicted that we would win out and possibly beat Alabama. Can't remember who that Genuis was.
OH WAIT>>>Here is looking at you Msstate7.

We knew you were clueless but you proved it to the whole board. Good job!

msstate7
10-23-2016, 01:56 PM
I'm not surprised you don't realize what an "*" means... whatever though, yeah I said it.

Really Clark?
10-23-2016, 02:03 PM
Actually State, you forgot the "*" on that post in the prediction thread. But I think the vast majority knew you were being facetious. I even went back to check because I couldn't figure out why he was calling out a post that was not serious

msstate7
10-23-2016, 02:06 PM
Actually State, you forgot the "*" on that post in the prediction thread. But I think the vast majority knew you were being facetious. I even went back to check because I couldn't figure out why he was calling out a post that was not serious

Drugdog reads my posts like most people read John Grisham. He's my #1 fan

Sorry, I left off the *, guys. I know everyone thought I was serious and got their hopes up for a strong finish haha

msbulldog
10-23-2016, 02:12 PM
Hey State. I enjoy your posts, you are a true Dawg. Hail State!

msstate7
10-23-2016, 02:14 PM
You're such a sunshine pumper, Mullen apologist!!!*** haha

TUSK
10-23-2016, 02:16 PM
Jesus H. Christ.... Does this mean that I'm gonna have to start using "*", too????

Turfdawg67
10-23-2016, 02:16 PM

Ditto. I'd rather read his than 70% of the other posters on here. And BTW, there were also a lot of "State" fans in here predicting OM wouldn't lose another game after they beat UGA... and they weren't kidding.

Coldsleeve Jr.
10-23-2016, 02:22 PM
This board Predicted that we would win out and possibly beat Alabama. Can't remember who that Genuis was.

****y post

starkvegasdawg
10-23-2016, 02:33 PM

Are posts like this what we've been reduced to? I think a whole lot of us, myself included, need to put the phone down for a while, and go enjoy the cooler weather. Go rake up a big pile of leaves in the backyard for the kids to play in. Have a picnic somewhere. Take a scenic drive and look at the beautiful fall colors God made. Remember a simpler time when your life didn't revolve around how well MSU was playing football and relive it.

I promise you, as soon as this gout attack eases off and I can walk from my bed to the bathroom without cussing and the assistance of oxycodone I'm going to be doing those very things.

I seen it dawg
10-23-2016, 02:41 PM
Locking this stupid shit. Drugdog don't start another dumbass thread like this.