PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody notice the handshake at the end of the game between Ogre and the Beav?

Saltydog
10-23-2016, 10:27 AM
Musburger made the comment about the "good friends meeting up for the handshake". Well, it was pretty dadgum brief and the only thing you could hear O saying was "yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah". He had very few words for Freeze. Now, both Freeze and O gave each other coach speak in the media last week and that was to be expected but I think there's prolly a lot of truth in the stories about O loathing Freeze.

SailingDawg
10-23-2016, 11:38 AM
Freeze tries to preach at everyone he meets. He met up with Fournette and kind of went on, and Fournette was trying to get away.

SailingDawg
10-23-2016, 11:40 AM
Musburger made the comment about the "good friends meeting up for the handshake".

Also, Musberger is talking out the side of his neck. He makes things up and his overactive voice is an attempt to make it sound true. He needs to retire just as Vern does.

ScottH
10-23-2016, 11:43 AM
That was a cool reception.

On a sidenote...Mrs O didn't look bad.

However it was only a quick glimpse so I may have been misled.

EngDawg
10-23-2016, 11:50 AM
Mussburger is terrible. He must have gone to the William Shatner school of broadcasting.

TUSK
10-23-2016, 11:57 AM
Mussburger is terrible. He must have gone to the William Shatner school of broadcasting.

Dead. Nuts. On....

He's so... completely... over the top, FOLKS!

shoeless joe
10-23-2016, 12:26 PM
Dead. Nuts. On....

He's so... completely... over the top, FOLKS!

Always has been. He's not as bad as some but nowhere near as good as is let on. Palmer is good...may be the gruden of college football.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-23-2016, 12:34 PM
Always has been. He's not as bad as some but nowhere near as good as is let on. Palmer is good...may be the gruden of college football.

They really need to start getting Palmer in the Primetime slot.

Spiderman
10-23-2016, 07:40 PM
Musburger made the comment about the "good friends meeting up for the handshake". Well, it was pretty dadgum brief and the only thing you could hear O saying was "yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah". He had very few words for Freeze. Now, both Freeze and O gave each other coach speak in the media last week and that was to be expected but I think there's prolly a lot of truth in the stories about O loathing Freeze.

I guarantee you, O has no great love for Freezus.

And that is no opinion.

There's a very good reason Saint Danny Hugh wasn't retained by Nutt, even though Boone asked him to. Nutt trusted O's opinion a lot more than Boone's.

Spiderman
10-23-2016, 07:42 PM
That was a cool reception.

On a sidenote...Mrs O didn't look bad.

However it was only a quick glimpse so I may have been misled.

Mrs. O was very very happy after the game last night.

lastmajordog
10-23-2016, 08:21 PM
I heard the audio of that greeting at midfield.....no love there brother........all you could hear was Ogre saying “yeah yeah yeah” and walking off...

BulldogBear
10-23-2016, 10:19 PM
Personally I enjoyed closeups of Hugh late in the game. He looks like somebody stole his puppy these days.

thf24
10-24-2016, 08:37 AM
He looks like somebody stole his puppy these days.

Dead man walking + last hurrah season going down the drain. Gotta be getting harder to keep trotting his team of mercenaries out there and pretending all is well.

Really Clark?
10-24-2016, 09:07 AM
I guarantee you, O has no great love for Freezus.

And that is no opinion.

There's a very good reason Saint Danny Hugh wasn't retained by Nutt, even though Boone asked him to. Nutt trusted O's opinion a lot more than Boone's.

Yep. O has been public about his feelings for the "backstabbing little shit"??? I think he called Freeze something like that.

parabrave
10-24-2016, 11:36 AM
I will give Kelly some credit though he went out and shook the hands of almost every lsu coach and player after the game.

Boodawg
10-24-2016, 12:06 PM
Yep. O has been public about his feelings for the "backstabbing little shit"??? I think he called Freeze something like that.

When did he publicly say this? Awesome if true. Just wondering.

Jarius
10-24-2016, 12:10 PM

What did Freeze do to O? I can't remember that far back.

lastmajordog
10-24-2016, 05:03 PM
Mrs. O was very very happy after the game last night.

Mr O should be too.....woof!

lastmajordog
10-24-2016, 05:05 PM
I will give Kelly some credit though he went out and shook the hands of almost every lsu coach and player after the game.

When he’s not making threats of going and getting his AK.....he actually is more of a sportsman at the end of the games than like......the Kindashians.......give him that much credit.

Really Clark?
10-24-2016, 07:00 PM
What did Freeze do to O? I can't remember that far back.

He went behind O's back to Boone relaying stuff that he felt undermined and sabatoged him. He did so to try and put himself in position to get a better spot on staff when O was in his last season. Supposedly even stretching things to make it worse than it was but painted himself in a good light. Really broke from the coaches code.

Really Clark?
10-24-2016, 07:08 PM
When did he publicly say this? Awesome if true. Just wondering.

Public in the sense that he called Freeze that to Nutt when Nutt was considering hiring him. It has been told to a lot of coaches from Nutt and/or Nutt's staff back the. Shouldn't have made it sound like he said this to the media. But this has been out for years.

msstatelp1
10-24-2016, 07:14 PM
He went behind O's back to Boone relaying stuff that he felt undermined and sabatoged him. He did so to try and put himself in position to get a better spot on staff when O was in his last season. Supposedly even stretching things to make it worse than it was but painted himself in a good light. Really broke from the coaches code.

I'm sure Hugh Freezus did this out of love.