PDA

View Full Version : OLE Miss is facing a 6-6 season.

Jack Lambert
10-22-2016, 11:28 PM
For what they paid both financially and the possible infractions I would be piss if I was an Ole Miss fan. I think if Ole Miss losses to Auburn you will see a melt down on Freeze by the fans.

starkvegasdawg
10-22-2016, 11:31 PM
For what they paid both financially and the possible infractions I would be piss if I was an Ole Miss fan. I think if Ole Miss losses to Auburn you will see a melt down on Freeze by the fans.

Go to nafoom. It's already started.

TUSK
10-22-2016, 11:32 PM
For what they paid both financially and the possible infractions I would be pissed if I was an Ole Miss fan. I think when Ole Miss gets sodomized Deliverance-Style by Auburn's run game, you will see a melt down on Freeze by the fans.

FIFY

JoseBrown
10-22-2016, 11:32 PM
They suck. Auburn will destroy them. But they will destroy us in Oxpatch as usual...

Goldendawg
10-22-2016, 11:35 PM
With all due respect, I could care less about them as long as they get hammered by the NCAA. We will end up 3 -9 at best and the Rev will hang 60 on us if he can and his team probably will. Do you think any of our opponents fear playing us this year? I bet almost everyone of them circled us as a sure win and next year will be the same. Man. it's hard again to be a State fan. This hurts.

HoopsDawg
10-22-2016, 11:41 PM
They are now the best 3-4 team in the country. Going to be hard to stay ranked though.

msstate7
10-22-2016, 11:43 PM
Om had 2 fights tonight between their own players.

It_Could_Happen
10-22-2016, 11:43 PM
They will name the score against us. They will stop scoring only when they want to. If peters and co. Can't keep up with UK receivers no way they keep up with theirs.

WSOPdawg
10-22-2016, 11:44 PM

Yep, Aubie next week on the Plains should truck them (they rollin right now) and then they got aTm, so that's 2 more losses for a total of 6. Won't be pretty for them but I'll enjoy the hell out of it!!! :D

Todd4State
10-22-2016, 11:45 PM
Om had 2 fights tonight between their own players.

I saw where they sent Caldwell to the locker room before the game ended. It's starting for them. And it won't get any better after Auburn kicks their ass.

Todd4State
10-22-2016, 11:46 PM
They will name the score against us. They will stop scoring only when they want to. If peters and co. Can't keep up with UK receivers no way they keep up with theirs.

Look at their defensive stats. I don't think we will win, but I bet we put some points on them.

msstate7
10-22-2016, 11:48 PM

Probably... om is very close to being an absolute dumpster fire though. They had 2 fights between their own players tonight and had to send Caldwell to the locker room early. They could implode after auburn rapes them next week and who knows if they even show up after that. Who knows if we even give a crap anymore? The egg bowl could be an absolute abortion between 2 really awful teams by then

starkvegasdawg
10-22-2016, 11:52 PM
http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/58335/This-is-a-lost-team-right-now

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/58321/Blown-****ing-coverage

Goldendawg
10-22-2016, 11:54 PM
Our dumpster is burning brightly also with far less talent that their offense and our non existent D and O as far that goes.

sandwolf
10-23-2016, 12:23 AM
http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/58335/This-is-a-lost-team-right-now

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/58321/Blown-****ing-coverage

Hahaha, I laughed my ass off at this:

**** you you sunshine pumping POS Fa99ot asshole sucker.

Bullsy
10-23-2016, 02:19 AM
Wish we were facing a 6-6 season this year

ScoobaDawg
10-23-2016, 02:46 AM
Wish we were facing a 6-6 season this year

We will get half-way there.. that counts right?

but F*ck them. they have their day coming..... Well... that's all we can hope

Indndawg
10-23-2016, 07:24 AM

this might be a nice side note to our pain

msbulldog
10-23-2016, 07:31 AM
this might be a nice side note to our pain

Hell I love seeing their pain.

defiantdog
10-23-2016, 07:47 AM
We're going to be 3-9 this year. Let that sink in. Who cares about OM. We're fighting Missouri and Sourh Carolina for the worst teams in the SEC right now.

MetEdDawg
10-23-2016, 07:50 AM
For as bad as we've played, if Mullen is willing to humble himself, he can not only take advantage of OMs poor play, but he can take advantage of our poor play.

At the end of the year he needs to just put it all out there. Reaffirm his commitment to the university, make the necessary staff changes, publicly show strength at confidence that this will never happen again, open up every position for competition publicly, find a way to make the hires necessary to compete in the West, and show recruits there is playing time available.

He may jump ship. I don't know. I still think he's a good coach, but we are about to find out what kind of man he is. Does he stay? Does he make wholesale changes? Does he leave for a step down? Does he go to the NFL? Does he stay but change nothing? I still think what he's built is good because you can see the shock of our performance among those in the SEC. But that gets you one year. Will he relentlessly recruit? Is he willing to humble himself and say I have to do better?

The very fabric of what has been built at our university is on the line in the next 4-6 momths and Mullen is the one that holds it in his hands. One bad year does not undo everything, but two years and being left in a bad place at the end does. Those of you saying it's time to focus on basketball and baseball couldn't be more wrong. It's time to focus solely on football because what happens the next 4-6 months could very well lay the foundation for the next 6-10 years of our football program.

dawgoneyall
10-23-2016, 08:02 AM
For as bad as we've played, if Mullen is willing to humble himself, he can not only take advantage of OMs poor play, but he can take advantage of our poor play.

At the end of the year he needs to just put it all out there. Reaffirm his commitment to the university, make the necessary staff changes, publicly show strength at confidence that this will never happen again, open up every position for competition publicly, find a way to make the hires necessary to compete in the West, and show recruits there is playing time available.

He may jump ship. I don't know. I still think he's a good coach, but we are about to find out what kind of man he is. Does he stay? Does he make wholesale changes? Does he leave for a step down? Does he go to the NFL? Does he stay but change nothing? I still think what he's built is good because you can see the shock of our performance among those in the SEC. But that gets you one year. Will he relentlessly recruit? Is he willing to humble himself and say I have to do better?

The very fabric of what has been built at our university is on the line in the next 4-6 momths and Mullen is the one that holds it in his hands. One bad year does not undo everything, but two years and being left in a bad place at the end does. Those of you saying it's time to focus on basketball and baseball couldn't be more wrong. It's time to focus solely on football because what happens the next 4-6 months could very well lay the foundation for the next 6-10 years of our football program.

When he whored himself out last Dec he began the decline of MSU football.

I don't want a virgin as our next coach but I certainly don't want a whore.

Mutt the Hoople
10-23-2016, 08:34 AM
Auburn is playing some mighty good football right about now. Wouldn't be surprised if om gets shredded next week.

Todd4State
10-23-2016, 08:41 AM

Great post but to be honest I don't see Dan changing much if at all. The reason I say that is because he hasn't changed much the past eight years. Would we be seeing the younger guys if Holloway and Coman weren't injured? Maybe but logically not as much if I had to guess. He's hired some allegedly good recruiters but they're stuck behind a desk and to my understanding can't recruit off campus so I would imagine that limits their effectiveness to a large degree. And it is beyond obvious that he can't help but meddle with the defense.

I just don't see him "getting" recruiting all of a sudden. He simply doesn't have the passion and joy for it to be successful. Last night during his in game interview he described recruiting as the most stressful part of the year for him.

I can see him making staff changes but I'm unsure how much that will help us and if he will be able to hire good assistants. Maybe he can though.

At the end of the day I think the bottom line is Dan is getting burned out or is burned out and that shows up very quickly in the SEC. I just hope that we do what is best for our program and we don't worry about what the media or Ole Miss fans say about it. Neither of them have our best interests at heart so I'm not sure why we seem to make decisions based on what those two entities say. But we need to look at the whole picture and decide what is best for us and live in the moment and not worry about our history or anything else.

RC3
10-23-2016, 08:42 AM
We're going to be 3-9 this year. Let that sink in. Who cares about OM. We're fighting Missouri and Sourh Carolina for the worst teams in the SEC right now.

Medal

SDDawg
10-23-2016, 11:13 AM

Not if we beat that ass. I think we can too.

M.Fillmore
10-23-2016, 11:19 AM
Auburn and aTm will beat the bears. Sad to say, but the only positive thing that can come out of this season is to keep the bears home for December.

The good news is that would be fun to drive the final nail in the Bear's "Playoff Bound Season." Of course, that would mean Freeze and the Bag Boys could focus completely on recruiting and they would turn their lousy recruiting into a Top 5 class.

However, we all know the she-bears will have Freeze's boys frothing into a 50 point win over us. They will then win the Liberty Bowl by 30. Bjork will elevate Freeze to assistant AD, the NCAA will give them 11 over 3.

This has been a lousy fall.