PDA

View Full Version : Dr Keenum

ShotgunDawg
10-22-2016, 11:16 PM
First off, we all know about your act with Mullen after the Redmond ordeal. So your kind of a part of this.

Are you going to step up and be a leader here and make tough decisions or do you need to be Kiffined as well?

It's time to put your big boy pants on and figure out how to fix Mississippi State Football or you'll go the way of Khayat.

This state and university is hurting right now because people really really care about this program. Be a leader and get it fixed.

SPMT
10-22-2016, 11:24 PM
What act after Redmond?

DownwardDawg
10-22-2016, 11:25 PM
What act after Redmond?

I have no idea what he's talking about.

ScoobaDawg
10-22-2016, 11:28 PM
First off, we all know about your act with Mullen after the Redmond ordeal. So your kind of a part of this.

Are you going to step up and be a leader here and make tough decisions or do you need to be Kiffined as well?

It's time to put your big boy pants on and figure out how to fix Mississippi State Football or you'll go the way of Khayat.

This state and university is hurting right now because people really really care about this program. Be a leader and get it fixed.

Send him an e-mail. Good luck. Might have equal chance he will read it (very little).

I suggest you attach a 2nd part about a check with several digits on it.

ScottH
10-22-2016, 11:39 PM
Of course if he really wants an appointment to Cochran's seat his concern on some of the longer term matters may not be what it used to be.

Bothrops
10-22-2016, 11:50 PM
I know that when the important numbers start dropping...and they are about to plummet...Keenum will get antsy about correcting the problem. Our program is in a dire situation all the sudden.

fader2103
10-23-2016, 09:05 AM
Yeah I have no idea what ordeal Keenum and Mullen had?

msstate7
10-23-2016, 09:11 AM
Keenum has his own issues. He's gonna absolutely look like a clown when Cohen gets named AD. More importantly though, we lost R1 status on keenum's watch. No one seems to care about this, but it's kind of a big deal to the academic side of our university.

With that said, I won't cry if Mullen leaves this year, but I'd rather he leave on his own

mic
10-23-2016, 09:17 AM
Keenum has his own issues. He's gonna absolutely look like a clown when Cohen gets named AD. More importantly though, we lost R1 status on keenum's watch. No one seems to care about this, but it's kind of a big deal to the academic side of our university.

With that said, I won't cry if Mullen leaves this year, but I'd rather he leave on his own

Keenum in no way will look like a clown if JC is named the AD..
He did exactly what he should do and that's rip the CL and Bonner a new asshole.. About time someone from our university did..

msstate7
10-23-2016, 09:27 AM
Keenum in no way will look like a clown if JC is named the AD..
He did exactly what he should do and that's rip the CL and Bonner a new asshole.. About time someone from our university did..

Maybe... if we announce Cohen and a baseball coach very shortly after though, the CL was right whether we like it or not

ShotgunDawg
10-23-2016, 09:29 AM
Maybe... if we announce Cohen and a baseball coach very shortly after though, the CL was right whether we like it or not

Who cares if they were right?

Bonner didn't go through the proper protocol of reporting new like that. It's one day of bad press & then everyone moves on .

msstate7
10-23-2016, 09:32 AM
Who cares if they were right?

Bonner didn't go through the proper protocol of reporting new like that. It's one day of bad press & then everyone moves on .

Yeah, still think the better approach would've been just saying no decision has been made. We blew the story up and now we'll look bad if Cohen is hired, not the CL

mic
10-23-2016, 09:34 AM

It's not about if they are going to be right or wrong..
Keenum did exactly what he should have done. Rip their ass..

Hail State
10-23-2016, 09:53 AM

When and how did we lose R1 status?

msstate7
10-23-2016, 10:01 AM
When and how did we lose R1 status?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/02/04/in-new-sorting-of-colleges-dartmouth-falls-out-of-an-exclusive-group/

Quaoarsking
10-23-2016, 10:02 AM

Also, we remain the only SEC without Phi Beta Kappa. That's pretty embarrassing.