PDA

View Full Version : Dan really showed how much fire he still has....

DogsofAnarchy
10-22-2016, 10:44 PM
so proud of how the team fought back from being down to KY. Stick with BDD, I'm sure we will win 4 or 5 next year!! Then the next year, which will be 2018, we should be back to a bowl game!! Be patient dogs, we will be back. Stick with this Strength and Conditioning Coordinator and don't worry about a Special Teams Coach or an actual Defensive Coordinator, not to mention an actual OL or TE coach. No worries....we are getting better.

Goldendawg
10-22-2016, 10:45 PM
I've got "fire" for him. Please fire the arrogant, know it all asap! He should be ashamed of himself. Probably laughs at us dumb MSU fans with every check he no longer deserves but still gets. At least Spurrier had enough man about him to retire.

RougeDawg
10-22-2016, 11:14 PM
so proud of how the team fought back from being down to KY. Stick with BDD, I'm sure we will win 4 or 5 next year!! Then the next year, which will be 2018, we should be back to a bowl game!! Be patient dogs, we will be back. Stick with this Strength and Conditioning Coordinator and don't worry about a Special Teams Coach or an actual Defensive Coordinator, not to mention an actual OL or TE coach. No worries....we are getting better.

Did that last FG kick blow away the embers to allow you to see the "fire"? Dan lost his fire exactly 24 months ago. He'd been playing age over talent for about 2 years to that point. Both caught up with him and we have present day suckage.

sleepy dawg
10-22-2016, 11:24 PM
What is BDD?