PDA

View Full Version : Can't defend Mullen any longer. Didn't think he'd lose this one...

Taog Redloh
10-22-2016, 10:28 PM
I can't get behind a 3-9 coach. This is as bad as Croom 2006.

Let another begin the rebuild. This is enough.

Dawgfan77
10-22-2016, 10:29 PM
Players dont like him

bluelightstar
10-22-2016, 10:30 PM
And we had no business being competitive. Outgained by Kentucky 552-364.

civildawg
10-22-2016, 10:31 PM
Finally. Everyone needs to just burn their season tickets too. We need pathetic crowds at the last 3 home games

Sacrifice
10-22-2016, 10:31 PM
I don't see the point in another year. It'll just be more of the same next year. It's time for a change.

ScoobaDawg
10-22-2016, 10:32 PM
Yep...we are at the will of whoever the new AD is... Keenum and the money men.
If he has really lost the team, a whole new offensive staff isn't gonna fix anything even with the promise of an all-star QB..who will redshirt no matter what next year if Mullen is around

GTHOM
10-22-2016, 10:34 PM
Coaching malpractice

DogsofAnarchy
10-22-2016, 10:35 PM
Welcome to the party pal.

Taog Redloh
10-22-2016, 10:36 PM
I mean really, how bad will Alabama, Texas A&M and Ole Miss beat us? This is an epic meltdown that rivals Auburn 2012.

Dawgface
10-22-2016, 10:38 PM
As mentioned earlier, Samford is 6-1. Looks like 2-10 is a real possibility.

RC3
10-22-2016, 10:39 PM
I predict we will score less than fifty points in sec play the rest of the year. Everything about our team is bad

BulldogBear
10-22-2016, 10:42 PM
I mean really, how bad will Alabama, Texas A&M and Ole Miss beat us? This is an epic meltdown that rivals Auburn 2012.

We will not score on Alabama. They can name their score. Saban might just go on cruise control on offense. It'll probably be something like 38-0 after leading 31-0 at the half.

Maroonthirteen
10-22-2016, 10:43 PM
Yeah, I'll freely admit the limitations that exist at MSU and how tough the job is. He has done a very good job here.

However he underachieved in 2012 and 14.
Now, in 2016....this team is very bad in a number of fundamental areas. Do our DBs know how to high point the ball? Geezzz...

Also, even with our limitations at State...defense and kicking have been the easiest to recruit. It is our weakest areas this year. ...and OL.

WSOPdawg
10-22-2016, 10:56 PM

I tried to remain rational for as long as possible but I snapped last week with the BYU cluster17.

There's just no logical reason for your defense to be consistently bad via a "bend-but-don't break" philosophy that won't be abandoned by CDM. Time for a change.

RougeDawg
10-22-2016, 11:40 PM
Why did it take W/L's for any state fan to see what we presently have on our hands? This has been a plain as day, and same as water is wet.

Dan has been on his way out since 2013. Everyone just refused to see reality, but made fun of OM fans being delusional.

Goldendawg
10-22-2016, 11:46 PM
We are back to the days when you can leave your remaining home tickets on the dash of your car with the motor running, the doors open/ windows down, a full tank of gas, and meal $ for any takers. You'll come back to your car and find no takers with other MSU tickets left in addition to yours. It's as bad as Croome/McCorvey and Maine to me again.

WildDawg
10-22-2016, 11:53 PM
We will not score on Alabama. They can name their score. Saban might just go on cruise control on offense. It'll probably be something like 38-0 after leading 31-0 at the half.

Half....Pfth, that will be after 1 quarter, just to be ahead of AU.

Taog Redloh
10-23-2016, 07:59 AM
Why did it take W/L's for any state fan to see what we presently have on our hands? This has been a plain as day, and same as water is wet.

Dan has been on his way out since 2013. Everyone just refused to see reality, but made fun of OM fans being delusional.

We certainly dropped the ball in recrootin back then, especially OL. But he's afforded a down year, to the tune of 4-8 or 5-7.

3-9 with beatdowns by Auburn, Alabama, LSU (yes, this was a beating too) and Ole Miss is bad. I don't think anyone expected that.

defiantdog
10-23-2016, 08:03 AM
We have no confidence at the qb position, no qb can actually throw the ball accurately beyond 10 yards, we don't have a rb that can rush for 100 yards, we have no fire on defense, we don't have a breakaway receiver, we're a pathetic excuse for an SEC team.

maroonmania
10-23-2016, 09:28 AM
Yeah, I'll freely admit the limitations that exist at MSU and how tough the job is. He has done a very good job here.

However he underachieved in 2012 and 14.
Now, in 2016....this team is very bad in a number of fundamental areas. Do our DBs know how to high point the ball? Geezzz...

Also, even with our limitations at State...defense and kicking have been the easiest to recruit. It is our weakest areas this year. ...and OL.

Yes, we have limitations for competing at the upper level of the SEC, nobody denies that but we have FAR less limitations for having a competitive program that makes bowls every year than ever before due to facility upgrades and the exposure and money bonanza we get from the SEC. All the best players in the South and even in some other areas want to play in the SEC. It hasn't always been that way, at least not to the level it is now. Biggest limitations we have with Mullen are his inherent limitations in recruiting (which we don't have now in basketball or baseball), his inability to be able to keep any continuity in our DC and allowing Hevesy to stay on staff. Those are bigger limitations at the moment than anything inherent to MSU itself. Kind of funny when everyone was calling for Sirmon's head last night when its pretty much a given he will only be here a year anyway just like the majority of DCs under Mullen.