PDA

View Full Version : Fitz is a loser ......

Liverpooldawg
10-22-2016, 09:34 PM
And always will be as long as he is a QB. Ive always been a Mullen guy but enough is enough. Fitz is NOT a QB. That has been obvious since the start of the season. Bench Fitz, cut him if we have to, or I am done. I'm sick of players being played because of politics. If that's all Mullen can do then he needs to go.

oldwave
10-22-2016, 10:07 PM
And always will be as long as he is a QB. Ive always been a Mullen guy but enough is enough. Fitz is NOT a QB. That has been obvious since the start of the season. Bench Fitz, cut him if we have to, or I am done. I'm sick of players being played because of politics. If that's all Mullen can do then he needs to go.

lol

War Machine Dawg
10-22-2016, 10:07 PM
That damn Fitz is such a loser. There's no way he can lead a potentially game winning drive. There's no way he'll make plays with his arm. And there's no way he'll stand in the pocket and be willing to take a hit from a blitzing 'backer up the gut to throw a late go ahead TD. Oh wait.......

bdfan09
10-22-2016, 10:08 PM

Bye...

lamont
10-22-2016, 10:09 PM
pretty good drive by a loser

Liverpooldawg
10-22-2016, 10:17 PM
It was��, and I'll gladly eat crow if we win. It ain't looking good.

Liverpooldawg
10-22-2016, 10:19 PM
As I said, looser. He needs to be benched.

ScoobaDawg
10-22-2016, 10:19 PM
Take a week off.