PDA

View Full Version : State vs Kentucky... can't wait for basketball game thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

starkvegasdawg
10-22-2016, 10:22 PM
Doesn't even give a shit enough to ice the kicker. I guess he's ready to get home.

Ready to go running and forget about football for a while.

dawgday166
What are you talking about mane? It's not Dan's fault. It's Sirmon's fault, or Peters' fault, or some other players. Just like Fitz sucks as a QB and if we had started Williams we'd be 5-1. *****

BulldogBear
You knew with this MSU team he was going to make that.
Actually you knew he was going to make that when we played prevent on play one of that drive.

War Machine Dawg
Prevent defense prevents you from winning.

Activated Alpha
Howland could coach better football then what state has now

BoomBoom
10-22-2016, 10:23 PM
2 timeouts left? Mullen didn't even try to freeze the kicker on a 50 yarder? Really?! He's done

shhh, he gets a mulligan for everything this year, right? it doesn't matter if he's terrible at managing the end of a game, because something or other.

Sacrifice
We rushed 3 and one fell down. It's almost comicical

bluelightstar
We played prevent defense that whole drive. I don't get it.

BulldogBear
10-22-2016, 10:24 PM
Here's a funny thought. If we were to fire Dan tomorrow, name the interim coach. Lol. I can't think of one. Cohen????

I nominate you.

RezDog7
10-22-2016, 10:25 PM
I'm so pissed off that my wife is making me go watch that shit show next week.

Delmar
So Dan can't sign a guy to hit a 28 yard field goal to win a game, but Kentucky can sign a guy to hit a 50 yard field goal to win a game? SMH

Goldendawg
Marketing Bully and Msstate7, there will be plenty of seats avail for any game left this season especially next if we keep this checked out "Coach". We rushed 3 and played prevent every play of that drive. Our "Coaching staff" and "SEC caliber players" (NOT) both deserved to lose. Our fans deserve much better than this very bad joke!

WildDawg
10-22-2016, 10:26 PM
Let me get this straight......we called a timeout to call THAT DEFENSE???!!!! Not the season to leave it open like that!

Delmar
I'm so pissed off that my wife is making me go watch that shit show next week.

I'm pretty sure I'd be divorced if those were my only options.

Irondawg
Rushing 3 I didn't like. 5)3 bigger question is when you know you couldn't give up more than 10 yards how is some guy running wide open 12 yards down the middle of the field. You give them 5 yards or dare them to hit a 25 yard pass

Todd4State
10-22-2016, 10:27 PM
We just lost to a team quarterbacked by a former SWAC QB and allowed 40 points in the process. Let that sink in.

Quaoarsking
I believe this is the first time an East team has beaten a West team this year?

dawgday166
Marketing Bully and Msstate7, there will be plenty of seats avail for any game left this season especially next if we keep this checked out "Coach". We rushed 3 and played prevent every play of that drive. Our "Coaching staff" and "SEC caliber players" (NOT) both deserved to lose. Our fans deserve much better than this very bad joke!

It AIN'T DAN'S FAULT DAMMIT!! ******************

Negative Waves
10-22-2016, 10:28 PM
I have a bad feeling the next decade of State football is going to be a repeat of the 2000's. This team looks like a mix of Jackie's 02 and 03 teams. The talent level is below par, and we can't even get the fundamentals correct anymore. Of course we tank when Ole Miss is about to get drilled by the NCAA. We won't even be able to take advantage of that! They'll at least have some of there talent to carry them through the lean years. I'm done watching our team This season.

tcdog70
10-22-2016, 10:28 PM
They have a shitty QB. So let's help Him with no pressure. How can eight men in coverage never be close to a WR.

ScoobaDawg
10-22-2016, 10:30 PM
We just lost to a team quarterbacked by a former SWAC QB and allowed 40 points in the process. Let that sink in.

It's pretty damn bad... exactly..

Goldendawg
10-22-2016, 10:31 PM
So what if they had a former SWAC QB, we do not even have SWAC talent in many positions, including the coaching staff.

MarketingBully
10-22-2016, 10:33 PM

LOL, I had said I hate Dan Mullen in this thread. You don't have to convince me he needs to go. He has now assured himself of a 3-9 ceiling and we could possibly lose out. Mullen doesn't even look like a football coach. You know who he reminds me of? The ole ball coach of the last two years. The one who just doesn't care about putting in the extra time and states things like "recruiting interferes with his Boston Marathon training." He needs to take an extended five year break contemplate things and maybe do some announcing and then get back in coaching. If we keep him here in his state of mind, he will run us absolutely into the shitter.

iPat09
10-22-2016, 10:33 PM
I will not be watching another second of football until Mullen is gone. I have better things to do with my time besides watching complacency in full effect and taking home $4M.

HancockCountyDog
10-22-2016, 10:34 PM
I'm posting this and going to bed, we were a scoop and score away from going down 41-24 to fcking Kentucky with about 8 minutes left in the game.

Goldendawg
10-22-2016, 10:35 PM
Unless you were being sarcastic, how is this not Mullen's fault? He is the Head Coach. Accept some responsibility, do your $ 4 million job or at least have enough man about yourself and resign like Spurrier!

MarketingBully
10-22-2016, 10:36 PM
I will not be watching another second of football until Mullen is gone. I have better things to do with my time besides watching complacency in full effect and taking home $4M.

Everyone needs to take their money and support our baseball and Men's and Women's basketball programs. We need to pack the Hump this year and create the atmosphere we had when we were winning championships. And I will tell you what, you will be watching many more pros in those sports then you will watching this shitty football program.

DownwardDawg
10-22-2016, 10:37 PM
I nominate you.

Lol. I'm gonna need help, cause I'm firing everybody!!!!!

7dawg
10-22-2016, 10:37 PM
We only rushed 3 every play of that last drive. Played prevent every 17n play. You have to put pressure on the QB in that situation.

Goldendawg
10-22-2016, 10:38 PM
Thank you Marketing Bully, but we are in the Sh___er and have been since he checked out for everyone but his greedy self at the end of 2014 after the Bama loss.

iPat09
10-22-2016, 10:40 PM
Thank you Marketing Bully, but we are in the Sh___er and have been since he checked out for everyone but his greedy self at the end of 2014 after the Bama loss.

How much of 14 and 15 were on Mullen and how much was on Dak? I remember thinking how I wanted Mullen gone after failing to be prepared for the 12 egg bowl.

anubus
10-22-2016, 10:40 PM
I had a sick feeling there was too much time on the clock just like BYU ....get a lead and the defense plays prevent and we lose...basketball and baseball on the way can't wait.Done with football til spring

Maroon Diapers
10-22-2016, 10:41 PM
Watch Penn state and their prevent defense. Brought 5 on every play. Bout to knock off #2

MarketingBully
10-22-2016, 10:41 PM
Unless you were being sarcastic, how is this not Mullen's fault? He is the Head Coach. Accept some responsibility, do your $ 4 million job or at least have enough man about yourself and resign like Spurrier!

This is all Mullen's fault and is a consequence of his lazy recruiting style and a few of those diamonds in the rough turning into shit. He has also made questionable staffing decisions that have completely screwed us. He has grown complacent and satisfied with where we were and when you do that in this division you are quickly buried.

dawgday166
10-22-2016, 10:42 PM

LMFAO. Didn't you see the ***********************. Every time I make a critical comment of Mullen, no matter how benign, Msstate 7 is all over me. He thinks I'm the KING Mullen basher.

gravedigger
10-22-2016, 11:53 PM
LMFAO. Didn't you see the ***********************. Every time I make a critical comment of Mullen, no matter how benign, Msstate 7 is all over me. He thinks I'm the KING Mullen basher.

If dans decisions on who to play aren't evidence enough you arent a stae fan.

He is aweful. You are aweful.

dawgday166
10-22-2016, 11:57 PM
If dans decisions on who to play aren't evidence enough you arent a stae fan.

He is aweful. You are aweful.

If I read this correctly ... I agree that Dan is awful. I'm not disagreeing. I was being sarcastic when I said it wasn't Dan's fault.

NCDawg
10-23-2016, 12:12 AM
They have a shitty QB. So let's help Him with no pressure. How can eight men in coverage never be close to a WR.

My thoughts exactly. Lots of difference in how Penn State played Ohio State at the end and how we played Kentucky.