PDA

View Full Version : Firing Les will change nothing.

SallyStansbury
08-31-2013, 07:55 PM
SallyStansbury

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(old post, past)
I hope our offensive strategy improves, but Mullen is stubborn enough for me to doubt that significant changes will be forthcoming. Blaming Koening, speaking of players failing to execute or not making plays, crossing arms and pouting if we go down 14-0 in the first quarter will be unacceptable.

I hope we beat ass, but with the same players and the same offensive coaches I will have to see it to believe it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(present)
Just wanted to repeat, firing Koenning will change nothing. Mullen's stubborn ass is calling the shots. Firing Koenning doesn't change that.

Political Hack, I like your conspiracy theory. I, too, partially subscribe to the Olemiss will make MSU its political bitch hypothesis. SEC dominance via Slive and his ties to Kahyat etc are interesting. Getting rid of Yankees who don't know their place is not an entirely displeasing concept, but I really would prefer Mullen just chill out and hire a good O-coordinate and get out of his way and allow us to win, but alas we know that won't ever happen. We got pretty close there with football, a couple of bowl games, close enough to feel like it might happen for us........shameful to be teased like that. It is not easy being an MSU fan.

I hope TR is OK, that was a really tough blow to the noggin.