PDA

View Full Version : Ya'll gonna believe me eventually that Auburn is damn good

lamont
10-22-2016, 05:46 PM
They get better each week. Started off with young RB's, WR's, and LB's- but they were talented. Gus plays them and allows them to get better. Plus, their OL and DL are legit

They won't beat Bama- but will make them uncomfortable. It will take everything OM has to beat them

Commercecomet24
10-22-2016, 05:48 PM
Unm ain't beating auburn. Auburn to physical on both sides and they're only getting better.

messageboardsuperhero
10-22-2016, 05:48 PM
183 rushing yards in the first quarter.

Maroonthirteen
10-22-2016, 05:51 PM
I told y'all so too. Their OL and DL are big, strong and physical. I agree. They will beat OM and give Bama a game.

chef dixon
10-22-2016, 05:58 PM
I thought LSU was the team to beat though. Congrats though, we all say things that come true sometimes

lamont
10-22-2016, 06:03 PM
Congrats though, we all say things that come true sometimes

Or very often

dawgday166
10-22-2016, 06:04 PM
They getting there. Gotta give Gus credit for the management of QBs. Also, had to start over on D again with coaches. Seems like Gus has done good job this year.

I thought with all that they wouldn't be that great EXCEPT ... Gus seems to do exceptional when no one has any expectations for them to do well.

Dawgface
10-22-2016, 06:08 PM
I thought LSU was the team to beat though. Congrats though, we all say things that come true sometimes

True.

DogsofAnarchy
10-22-2016, 06:13 PM
How has Auburn gotten better? They took the pressure off the QB and started running the football. The running spread Random. That's where it's at.

They get better each week. Started off with young RB's, WR's, and LB's- but they were talented. Gus plays them and allows them to get better. Plus, their OL and DL are legit

They won't beat Bama- but will make them uncomfortable. It will take everything OM has to beat them

ShotgunDawg
10-22-2016, 06:17 PM
How has Auburn gotten better? They took the pressure off the QB and started running the football. The running spread Random. That's where it's at.

Auburn got healthy on the DL. Lawson has been hurt for two years.

Auburn is better on the OL

Auburn has downhill RBs

White is playing better. He's a game manager, but good enough to make you play. Being smart with the ball

msstate7
10-22-2016, 06:20 PM
If auburn had a big time wr, they be scary

TUSK
10-22-2016, 06:28 PM

Their DL is Nasty, for sure...

Gus will run it 117 times against UM....

Goldendawg
10-22-2016, 06:30 PM
Sure hope Holloway is well by the Arky game, so we can pound them up the middle with him, like AU is doing with Pettway. (Just kidding.) Btw, MO. down by 10 to Middle Tenn, 9 min to go in the 4th. Say again, why the SEC needed them? Update, Mo just scored a TD.

DownwardDawg
10-22-2016, 06:43 PM
They are the 2nd best team in the SEC at this point. And it won't be close between them and unm. Way too physical.