PDA

View Full Version : Perception/ UK game thoughts

MoreCowbell
10-22-2016, 04:54 PM
First off....take a step back and just think If Graves kick goes 1 ft. to the right against USA, and we recover BYU OT fumble we are 4-2 and in great shape to make a 7th consecutive bowl and we have a totally different outlook on season and future. We still would have a lot of problems to fix but this board wouldNt be so unbearable. 1 ft. And a football bouncing a different way. That's why they call it a game of inches.

Anyway, I thought we took a step forward against BYU with intensity we played with. We couldn't finish but we could have(and hope) grown from it. I think BYU is better than UK and I am optimistic we can get a win tonight. If we can string together these next 2(UK and Samford) and get to 4-4 I think we will have a shot at upsetting someone in November. I just want to see the same effort tonight and the younger players show what they can do. I also want to see a leader emerge. Not really counting Wins/Losses anymore but I want to see us build for the future and continue to take steps forward each week. I think this roster and incoming recruits could be dangerous in 18' when they start to put it all together. Here's to a good showing tonight.... Trying to bring some positivity here but I'm sure this will turn into a bitchfest.

ShotgunDawg
10-22-2016, 04:57 PM
This team is a few plays away from being 4-1, but we just don't make winning plays. We can dominate a game & only put 10 points on the board because we simply don't know how to win or make winning plays.

Saltydog
10-22-2016, 05:10 PM
a 3-9 or 4-8 (at best) season.

WSOPdawg
10-22-2016, 05:55 PM
Here's hoping we can make it 8 in a row over UK.

Go Dogs!!! Geaux Tigers!!!!!

and GOTHOM!!!!!!