PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmm, Shea Bae Not Traveling to LSU

ShotgunDawg
10-22-2016, 10:57 AM
Rebels247David ‏@Rebels247 20h20 hours ago
#OleMiss True Freshman QB Shea Patterson Won't Travel To LSU http://olemiss.247sports.com/Article/Shea-Patterson-Wont-Travel-To-LSU-48402765 … via @247Sports #HottyToddy

msstate7
10-22-2016, 11:00 AM
I don't think he'll be in this game next year either... something up

Liverpooldawg
10-22-2016, 11:11 AM
Yep, first he was so good they wouldn't keep him past two years anyway so no way he redshirts, now he isn't even on the travel squad. Something's up. I wonder what it is?*******

SDDawg
10-22-2016, 11:12 AM
He gone y'all. We called this back in February. It's over.

HSVDawg
10-22-2016, 11:31 AM
I guess I don't think this is as big of a deal as others do. There was never a possibility of him not redshirting, and redshirts don't typically travel with the team after the decision to redshirt has been finalized. Not saying there is nothing up with the NCAA with him, but that has nothing to do with him not traveling on a road trip.

LC Dawg
10-22-2016, 11:42 AM
With Patterson not traveling who do they have if something happens to Kelly and Pellerin?

Ifyouonlyknew
10-22-2016, 11:53 AM
I guess I don't think this is as big of a deal as others do. There was never a possibility of him not redshirting, and redshirts don't typically travel with the team after the decision to redshirt has been finalized. Not saying there is nothing up with the NCAA with him, but that has nothing to do with him not traveling on a road trip.

True but usually the 3rd emergency QB always travel just in case of said emergency even if they're RS. It's extremely rare for a team to only travel with just 2 QB if they have 3 or more healthy QB.

mic
10-22-2016, 11:58 AM

You let your "franchise" QB travel to sec road games. Get them familiar with the stadiums. Get them familiar with road travel..
Its not like he is a 3rd string walk on.. I would have told CHF the **** I'm not going.. Or maybe the kid is a *****...

BeastMan
10-22-2016, 12:07 PM
True but usually the 3rd emergency QB always travel just in case of said emergency even if they're RS. It's extremely rare for a team to only travel with just 2 QB if they have 3 or more healthy QB.

Someone of twitter said flu but I don't know why they just wouldn't put that in the article.

WSOPdawg
10-22-2016, 12:08 PM
You let your "franchise" QB travel to sec road games. Get them familiar with the stadiums. Get them familiar with road travel..
Its not like he is a 3rd string walk on.. I would have told CHF the **** I'm not going.. Or maybe the kid is a *****...

Agree, if he has a chance of being the man next year, he gets to see Death Valley at night to get accustomed to the environment. Something's up and I'm not big on believing in coincidences. I'm thinking SSDawg may be on to something (i.e., he gone!!!) :D

lamont
10-22-2016, 12:26 PM
I guess I don't think this is as big of a deal as others do. There was never a possibility of him not redshirting, and redshirts don't typically travel with the team after the decision to redshirt has been finalized.

Why would you R/S a QB that is supposed to be a 3 year guy anyway? Why not get him some reps against college competition so he is ready to go next year? Kelly wont be back- so you know 100% you will have a new QB in 2017. Why not get him a little experience so he will be a little more ready to be the guy for 2 years?

scottycameron
10-22-2016, 12:27 PM
Reb said he traveled last week to Arkansas. Who knows what the deal is, if any. I thought something might be up with AJ too but he traveled and played. I don't think anybody knows anything and that includes all these bears who claim they know stuff. They don't know anything one way or another. It's becoming obvious nobody does. Steves Twitter leak told me a lot about what people actually know.

HSVDawg
10-22-2016, 12:30 PM

Well did they actually only travel with 2 QB's, or was there a third walk on or other player thats currently playing another position (Liggins?) that could fill in? I can't see a 3-3 team pulling the redshirt off the best QB in the country from the previous class for any reason.

RougeDawg
10-22-2016, 12:31 PM
You cannot play a player you have been told by NCAA is ineligible especially when the NCAA already has you by the balls on your previous 4-5 recruiting classes. It would only increase the blow the NCAA is bringing. The rent payments in Biloxi were known before the season started.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-22-2016, 12:41 PM
Well did they actually only travel with 2 QB's, or was there a third walk on or other player thats currently playing another position (Liggins?) that could fill in? I can't see a 3-3 team pulling the redshirt off the best QB in the country from the previous class for any reason.

No I wasn't saying to burn his RS but if something happens to Kelly he's your QB starting then so it's a little surprising he didn't at least travel. Unless you think Pellerin plays the rest of the season & still keep the RS on Patterson.

ScottH
10-22-2016, 01:08 PM

Would Liggins now surpass Lorenzen as largest QB in history?

Apparently last year he was still a few biscuits short of that title.

DownwardDawg
10-22-2016, 01:14 PM
Would Liggins now surpass Lorenzen as largest QB in history?

Apparently last year he was still a few biscuits short of that title.

Is Liggins still on the team?

Liverpooldawg
10-22-2016, 01:20 PM
Is Liggins still on the team?

Didn't he get kicked off the team?

Ifyouonlyknew
10-22-2016, 01:28 PM
No Liggins has been back the last couple weeks. Wearing #78 I believe.

PassInterference
10-22-2016, 01:43 PM
No I wasn't saying to burn his RS but if something happens to Kelly he's your QB starting then so it's a little surprising he didn't at least travel. Unless you think Pellerin plays the rest of the season & still keep the RS on Patterson.

Swag took a hell of a hit at the Arkansas game and wasn't completely right following the game. They need a good backup.

Holding Shea out doesn't make good football sense. Must be more to this.

BossDawg
10-22-2016, 02:15 PM
You cannot play a player you have been told by NCAA is ineligible especially when the NCAA already has you by the balls on your previous 4-5 recruiting classes. It would only increase the blow the NCAA is bringing. The rent payments in Biloxi were known before the season started.

^^^ *ahem* ^^^

Goldendawg
10-22-2016, 04:46 PM
Maybe Liggins is still in Haiti on double secret Rev. Hugh probation.

Spiderman
10-22-2016, 06:33 PM
Yep, first he was so good they wouldn't keep him past two years anyway so no way he redshirts, now he isn't even on the travel squad. Something's up. I wonder what it is?*******

I think it's something hinky, only other explanation is he is hurt and for some reason they kept it under wraps.