PDA

View Full Version : If we win the next 2 games what will our crowd look like against A&M?

Jarius
10-21-2016, 10:23 AM
What says ED? If we are 4-4 going into that game I think the crowd will be to near capacity for that game. If we lose this weekend I think I'm going to be able to get a ticket to wherever I want in the stadium for really cheap.

JoseBrown
10-21-2016, 10:23 AM
I concur.

CadaverDawg
10-21-2016, 10:24 AM
Should be a great crowd if we're 4-4. It will be a chance to steal a big win and potentially flip the script on the season. Home field could play a huge role, so I hope it would be a great crowd

LC Dawg
10-21-2016, 11:03 AM
Kickoff time will probably affect the crowd. If we get stuck with another 11:00 game I think crowd size will suffer. I'm personally hoping for a 6:00 game just because I want to have a good tailgate experience. An afternoon game will probably bring the best crowd because it's the easiest for those who are just driving in for the game.

Taog Redloh
10-21-2016, 11:08 AM
People know we do not have the horses to really beat anybody else this year, after Kentucky and Samford. I don't think it matters. I mean, we MIGHT can clip Arkansas, but that's it.

CadaverDawg
10-21-2016, 11:49 AM
People know we do not have the horses to really beat anybody else this year, after Kentucky and Samford. I don't think it matters. I mean, we MIGHT can clip Arkansas, but that's it.

I agree. However, let's not forget the way A&M has tanked the last few years after hot starts. I'm not 100% convinced they are what everyone thinks they are. Maybe Bama demoralizes them and sends them into another spiral. Not likely, but you never know. Our guys just need to take it one at a time, and hopefully we can actually be 4-4 at that point.

Homedawg
10-21-2016, 12:29 PM
I agree. However, let's not forget the way A&M has tanked the last few years after hot starts. I'm not 100% convinced they are what everyone thinks they are. Maybe Bama demoralizes them and sends them into another spiral. Not likely, but you never know. Our guys just need to take it one at a time, and hopefully we can actually be 4-4 at that point.

I'll be shocked if a&m doesn't absolutely steam roll us. I'll be there, but expect a whipping.

Taog Redloh
10-21-2016, 12:58 PM
I'll be shocked if a&m doesn't absolutely steam roll us. I'll be there, but expect a whipping.

Defensive line alone will carve bacon off our offensive linemen.

BrunswickDawg
10-21-2016, 01:31 PM

TAMU is still TAMU - high powered offense and piss poor defense. They are 12th in total D in the conference (11th in SEC-only games) and our much maligned D is 6th (5th in SEC only). I'd love for Bama to put them into a tailspin.

Bothrops
10-21-2016, 02:59 PM

Dawgtini
10-21-2016, 05:00 PM
TAMU is still TAMU - high powered offense and piss poor defense. They are 12th in total D in the conference (11th in SEC-only games) and our much maligned D is 6th (5th in SEC only). I'd love for Bama to put them into a tailspin.
+1 Ditto

starkvegasdawg
10-21-2016, 05:02 PM
Defensive line alone will carve bacon off our offensive linemen.
They'll certainly sit still long enough to let that happen.

Goldendawg
10-21-2016, 08:02 PM
I have no hope against the remaining SEC "big boys" after coming to realize that most of our OL players only got an SEC offer from us. There-in, along with Hev, Sallach, and Dan lies the tale of our futility this year. You cannot "rebuild" without a foundation, which I found out was non-existent at this position group.