PDA

View Full Version : Hillary wants to overturn 2nd amendment (audio)

BeastMan
10-19-2016, 07:54 PM
In the sportsman world I'm more liberal on guns than others. I'll admit that. But this is downright bullshit. Hillary is such a damn joke. Sorry for being political on the outdoor board but the right to bear arms is pretty damn important to sportsmen if you ask me.

https://m.soundcloud.com/washington-free-beacon/clinton-bashes-nra#t=0:00

ETA- I just got sent this tonight but after a quick google search, it's was news in early summer.

EngDawg
10-30-2016, 08:02 PM
The Second Admendment was designed to give civilians access to military grade arms. This was to function as a last resort protection against a tyrannical Goverment. It seems this agrument is never mentioned in regards to gun control these days.

starkvegasdawg
10-31-2016, 09:25 AM
The Second Admendment was designed to give civilians access to military grade arms. This was to function as a last resort protection against a tyrannical Goverment. It seems this agrument is never mentioned in regards to gun control these days.

Yep. The left will stomp their feet and hold their breath that this is not the case at all and that it only applies to the national guard. The only problem with that is two words in the second amendment...the people. It says the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Everywhere else in the constitution where it says the people it refers to the common citizen. No reason to think here it means anything different here.

Dolphus Raymond
10-31-2016, 12:57 PM
The only way to abolish the Second or any other Amendment is to get a two-thirds vote in the House and then get two-thirds of the state's to ratify. "Abolishing the Second Amendment" ?
Could not do it even if she tried.