PDA

View Full Version : Paging my friend thick...

Original48
08-31-2013, 06:51 PM
@MikeBBonner: It's the fewest points OSU scored since the 2010 Cotton Bowl. Ole Miss won 21-7.

@MikeBBonner: In last two openers OSU outscores its opponents 105-3.

Yes..the read option coverage was bad. But we were mentally and physically gassed because of our lack of offense and STILL accomplished the above.

CowtownDawg
08-31-2013, 06:56 PM
@MikeBBonner: It's the fewest points OSU scored since the 2010 Cotton Bowl. Ole Miss won 21-7.

@MikeBBonner: In last two openers OSU outscores its opponents 105-3.

Yes..the read option coverage was bad. But we were mentally and physically gassed because of our lack of offense and STILL accomplished the above.

This should end any discussion of our defense being soft today. They played very well over, save that damn diamond formation. Still, holding OSU to 21 was a herculean effort considering the amount of time they spent on the field, especially in the 2nd half.

Maroonthirteen
08-31-2013, 06:59 PM
I laughed the first time I heard this. Uhhhh....did we win? Did we hold them to 7? Did we score just one fn TD much more 3? No. No. No.

Well hot damn! We out performed Savanh St, UL Laf and a 2-10 Washingnton State.

DapperDawg
08-31-2013, 07:00 PM
They beat Kansas 20-14 last year.

Thick
08-31-2013, 07:05 PM
WOW....another moral victory!! Kudos O48, that's exactly what should be expected from a coach in his fifth year with all of this TALENT that we have acquired. The kool aid is very wet, but does not quench my thirst. I had enough moral victories under Croom.

Original48
08-31-2013, 07:13 PM
WOW....another moral victory!! Kudos O48, that's exactly what should be expected from a coach in his fifth year with all of this TALENT that we have acquired. The kool aid is very wet, but does not quench my thirst. I had enough moral victories under Croom.
Put the booze down and collect yourself for just a minute. Nobody is claiming a moral victory. We got our ass beat. You and i disagree as to how we could have made a better showing. I guess your argument is we should have won 3-0. Our defensive coordinator is in his FIRST year in his position and he did what many have not done. All im asking is that our 5th year head coach do the same offensively. OUR DEFENSE WAS NOT THE REASON WE LOST!!! Good gosh...

CowtownDawg
08-31-2013, 07:17 PM
Put the booze down and collect yourself for just a minute. Nobody is claiming a moral victory. We got our ass beat. You and i disagree as to how we could have made a better showing. I guess your argument is we should have won 3-0. Our defensive coordinator is in his FIRST year in his position and he did what many have not done. All im asking is that our 5th year head coach do the same offensively. OUR DEFENSE WAS NOT THE REASON WE LOST!!! Good gosh...

THIS!!!! Just no way to put today's game on the D. Not when the offense put up 3 pts on the first drive of the game and never sniffed a scoring opportunity again until midway through the 4th. Holding a B12 offense to 21 should give you plenty to win a game against a B12 defense. If I had told you yesterday that we would hold OSU to 21, 99% of the board would have believed we would win.

Coach34
08-31-2013, 07:17 PM
They beat Kansas 20-14 last year.

In a monsoon

Coach34
08-31-2013, 07:22 PM
Our offense was embarrassing...hard to argue that

But we had Russell lead us to one FG attempt..and Dakota led us to one FG attempt

Original48
08-31-2013, 07:22 PM
Maybe you jump on twitter and start arguing with AD too...

@Boobie24Dixon: I seen sum of the Mississippi State game we gotta finish on offense we wasnt executing Defense did well but everybody jus has 2 be better

Original48
08-31-2013, 07:34 PM
@bobcarskadon: Receiver Jameon Lewis: "The defense did their job ... I put this on us. We'll get better."

NOBODY IS HAPPY WE LOST!! Because our defense held them to 21 DOES NOT MAKE US 1-0!!! I'm sick of our OFFENSE!!! And Mullen should be held accountable.