PDA

View Full Version : I know we can't reach 6, but how about 5?

drunkernhelldawg
10-17-2016, 01:55 PM
Looking at our record, it's easy to say 4-8 is our best hope. However, we had a chance in the LSU game. In addition, we had several chances to make the Auburn game a game. In all case, we failed to make the play or worse, made the play but killed the effort with a penalty. Therefor, I have to believe that we have a chance against OM and Ark. Any Given Saturday.

I seen it dawg
10-17-2016, 01:58 PM
Appreciate the enthusiasm...Auburn? the last chance we had to win the Auburn game was the missed fg. No chance after that.

thf24
10-17-2016, 02:12 PM
I think we have a better chance to beat OM than Arky. This team doesn't have the mental toughness to beat a team like Arky, while OM might quit if they lose their next two. Not saying it'll happen; practically nonexistent chance we win a game in November.

Taog Redloh
10-17-2016, 02:20 PM
Put the crackpipe down bro. We in no shape, form or fashion had a chance against LSU or Auburn. None.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-17-2016, 02:21 PM
I probably have a better chance of dating Taylor Swift and not having a song written calling me a piece of shit after the break up than this team has winning 5 games.

drunkernhelldawg
10-17-2016, 02:27 PM
I think we'll win at least one of them. History shows that bad teams get better and good teams have lulls. Winning is about making plays. Maybe we'll make some plays.

drunkernhelldawg
10-17-2016, 02:29 PM
Put the crackpipe down bro. We in no shape, form or fashion had a chance against LSU or Auburn. None.

Can't I just take one more little hit first?

DownwardDawg
10-17-2016, 02:29 PM
4-8 is probably best case scenario for us. I just can't see a 5th win.

was21
10-17-2016, 03:44 PM
We have lost three games by a total of 11 points with the exception of the Auburn game....three that we could have and should have. I know, woulda coulda shoulda

Dawg61
10-17-2016, 04:16 PM
Old Misses has no depth. They are a totally different team in the 2nd half vs everyone. I'm not saying we will win but I think the game can be interesting if we can start the second half close. Arkansas is a good team so the only hope I have here is that we've beaten them four times in a row so maybe Mullen has some magic over Fat Bart.

wmccgc
10-17-2016, 04:45 PM
Hey, we're now in that place where people may take us lightly. BYU even had a local article saying they, "were hoping to avoid a letdown." It could happen. Maybe Arky or UNM come in with the big head and we're fired up. It's happened before. We've gotten used to people getting up for us. That may not be the case for a while. This is how we gat back in 'upset' mode.

SDDawg
10-17-2016, 05:14 PM
Our chances to win remaining games are in this order: Samford (should be a lock, 99% chance), Kentucky (Mullen has their number, 50% chance on the road), Arky (Mullen has their number and better matchup for us on the LOS, 40% chance at home) and OM (anything can happen for the Egg, they're not very well coached, 20% chance on the road). Bama and A&M are less than 5% chance (probably < 1% chance with Bama). I see a path to 5 but it's about as slim as it gets.

msstate7
10-17-2016, 05:20 PM

We had the ball down 3 with 2 mins to go