PDA

View Full Version : The Cheaters Up North

WSOPdawg
10-17-2016, 08:47 AM
So a TCUN acquaintance of mine claimed Saturday morning how much he enjoyed watching Friday night's Bulldog loss and how he was through with "rooting for all SEC teams in non-conference action" given how the entire SEC has now turned on his school.

My reply to that is "good, I've NEVER rooted for you cheating bastards so we're of the same frame of mind now. By the way, how does it feel to know that not only are you about to get hammered SMU-style by the NCAA , but also lose to Arkansas? Go Hogs!!!"

He gave me the old "you don't know what you're talking about, everybody cheats in college, we've already self-imposed and it's 9 over 3" spill, and I just shook my head as I walked off. Thank goodness Arky came through Saturday night. :cool:

GreenheadDawg
10-17-2016, 09:10 AM
Had pretty much the same interaction this weekend with my wife's cousins. They truly believe that nothing is going to happen. I could tell that they have made theirselves believe that

Really Clark?
10-17-2016, 09:16 AM
He sounds like a walking Spirit talking point douche. Next time remind him they are trying to self impose more than 9 over 3 in the response. If he thinks they will get the same as ULL who had 1 Level 1 violation, tell him good luck with that