PDA

View Full Version : Captain Obvious post

PassInterference
10-17-2016, 07:58 AM
The last couple years, when we played bad it was frustrating. Then I contended we still had a good team because good teams can play bad and still win. We've done that many times in Mullen's tenure.

Not anymore. Today when we play bad we lose to South Alabama and BYU.

We've got to be on our A game to have any chance at all against mediocre teams. And there aren't many mediocre teams left on our schedule.

Its about to get ugly, boys. I'll give us 10 points over Samford. After that, get ready for 50 point blowout losses.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-17-2016, 08:41 AM
Just about every post I read on here should be titled this.

Really Clark?
10-17-2016, 09:05 AM
The last couple years, when we played bad it was frustrating. Then I contended we still had a good team because good teams can play bad and still win. We've done that many times in Mullen's tenure.

Not anymore. Today when we play bad we lose to South Alabama and BYU.

We've got to be on our A game to have any chance at all against mediocre teams. And there aren't many mediocre teams left on our schedule.

Its about to get ugly, boys. I'll give us 10 points over Samford. After that, get ready for 50 point blowout losses.

What's our odds on being blown out by 50 every game after Samford? I would like some of that action. I know you were being facetious

dawgday166
10-17-2016, 09:20 AM
You're not too far off? It would be 50 in 3 games if TAM, Bama, and OM don't take their foot off the pedal. Saban will be substituting in his trainers and waterboys (and watergirls) in by the middle of the 1st quarter tho.

RocketDawg
10-17-2016, 01:42 PM
You can't put USA and BYU in the same category. True, they're not great this year but they certainly have some history. Even this year they've managed to beat both MSUs.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-17-2016, 02:22 PM
I think this season has 2013 written all over it and we finish better than we started.
(Trying real hard to be positive)