PDA

View Full Version : State opens -3 at Kentucky. LSU -3 vs Rebs per Vegasinsider.com

Jacksondevildog
10-16-2016, 03:39 PM
nm

Leroy Jenkins
10-16-2016, 04:02 PM
If NMS loses they will be in last place in the west.

msstate7
10-16-2016, 04:03 PM
If NMS loses they will be in last place in the west.
Or tied with us if we lose too

Quaoarsking
10-16-2016, 04:03 PM
Fun fact: if Kentucky beats us, they have a legitimate chance at winning the East.

Jacksondevildog
10-16-2016, 04:04 PM
Just saw that UM has the worst defense in the SEC and 104 nationally. I really feel that LSU is going to wear them out and eat clock Saturday night. It couldn't be a worse matchup for UM after the loss last night and LSU seemingly getting a little better. Arkansas gave LSU a blueprint on how to run power at the Rebels.

msstate7
10-16-2016, 04:06 PM
Just saw that UM has the worst defense in the SEC and 104 nationally. I really feel that LSU is going to wear them out and eat clock Saturday night. It couldn't be a worse matchup for UM after the loss last night and LSU seemingly getting a little better. Arkansas gave LSU a blueprint on how to run power at the Rebels.

I don't think it's "seemingly"... lsu looks like a completely different team. I think they take om to the woodshed in a late night tiger stadium game

Jacksondevildog
10-16-2016, 04:08 PM
That very well could happen. The only reason why I said seemingly is because they have beaten Missouri and USM recently. They aren't exactly defensive juggernauts. On paper, this game sets up as bad as possible for UM.

I don't think it's "seemingly"... lsu looks like a completely different team. I think they take om to the woodshed in a late night tiger stadium game

lamont
10-16-2016, 07:14 PM
LSU line already up to -4.5

RougeDawg
10-16-2016, 07:23 PM
OM games depend solely on the amount of Passes their opponents defense can catch. Crooked eye throws Around a dozen throws a game that can be intercepted. He doesn't throw that many because his receivers are taller than and more athletic than the defenders. They won't be this week and I expect 3-5 INT's at least with another 7-9 not caught. LSU has some damn good DB's and can get pressure with 4 linemen. The reason Ark won last night was being able to get pressure with 4 and then bringing 5 on third downs. MGK heaves most of his passes 50/50 style but will throw it up with pressure in his face.