PDA

View Full Version : JUCO pitchers Jolly and Marze looking pretty good......

Taog Redloh
10-16-2016, 02:34 PM
Big plus, we gonna need them. Need a few freshmen too, McQuary threw well yesterday and Ashcraft was hitting 95-96 too. We may be alright.

anubus
10-16-2016, 02:41 PM
how's the starting rotation gonna look for 2017?

Todd4State
10-16-2016, 03:00 PM

Up in the air for the moment other than Pilkington being the ace. Keegan James, Kale Breaux, Peyton Plumlee, Marze, and Jolley are the main ones. Trysten Barlow started today as well. We'll see how the fall and spring shakes out.

Taog Redloh
10-16-2016, 03:15 PM
Up in the air for the moment other than Pilkington being the ace. Keegan James, Kale Breaux, Peyton Plumlee, Marze, and Jolley are the main ones. Trysten Barlow started today as well. We'll see how the fall and spring shakes out.

Reciting MS baseball tweets + making stuff up = GREATEST EXPERETZ ON BEISBOLLZZ INTERWEBSS TDS4STAAATE go dogs go

Taog Redloh
10-16-2016, 03:16 PM

Pilkington and Cyr for sure, from what I've heard.

msstate7
10-16-2016, 03:17 PM
Where does cyr fit in? I like him

Todd4State
10-16-2016, 03:32 PM
Reciting MS baseball tweets + making stuff up = GREATEST EXPERETZ ON BEISBOLLZZ INTERWEBSS TDS4STAAATE go dogs go

What did I make up?

Todd4State
10-16-2016, 03:40 PM
Where does cyr fit in? I like him

Cyr will be in the mix too. I forgot about him. Jolley and Marze are two guys that have struggled with injuries in the past so if they can emerge that will be huge for us. So today was pretty encouraging in my opinion.

Taog Redloh
10-16-2016, 03:43 PM
Cyr will be in the mix too. I forgot about him. Jolley and Marze are two guys that have struggled with injuries in the past so if they can emerge that will be huge for us. So today was pretty encouraging in my opinion.

^^ Expert

msstate7
10-16-2016, 03:44 PM
^^ Expert

Why you give Todd such hell? Haha

preachermatt83
10-16-2016, 03:45 PM
Reasons I'm ready for Baseball Season ..
1) Goat will get banned again.

preachermatt83
10-16-2016, 03:46 PM

Envy

Todd4State
10-16-2016, 04:01 PM

He told me it was because I bashed our players on Twitter. When I asked him to show me where I bashed our players on Twitter he couldn't do it. Because I haven't bashed our players on Twitter. Then he said it was because I am arrogant. Of course he doesn't know me personally.

Jacksondevildog
10-16-2016, 04:30 PM
http://www.dailyworld.com/story/sports/college/2016/02/09/lsue-pitcher-gets-chance-shine-injury/80079968/

Here's an older article about Marze.

I seen it dawg
10-16-2016, 05:04 PM
Reasons I'm ready for Baseball Season ..
1) Goat will get banned again.

May not be that long

Taog Redloh
10-16-2016, 05:49 PM

If you can't figure it out on your own, by reading his posts, I can't help you. I guess it's because I'm informed and I know when he's just making up crap while framing it like he actually knows something and calling himself an expert. Big difference in continually posting about something, and posting accurately. He's got many people fooled, for sure.

After a few years now, it's pretty easy to tell who the informed posters really are.

Taog Redloh
10-16-2016, 05:50 PM
http://www.dailyworld.com/story/sports/college/2016/02/09/lsue-pitcher-gets-chance-shine-injury/80079968/

It's a very good thing, IMO, that we have finally discovered LSU Eunice.

I seen it dawg
10-16-2016, 09:04 PM
If you can't figure it out on your own, by reading his posts, I can't help you. I guess it's because I'm informed and I know when he's just making up crap while framing it like he actually knows something and calling himself an expert. Big difference in continually posting about something, and posting accurately. He's got many people fooled, for sure.

After a few years now, it's pretty easy to tell who the informed posters really are.

If you have to tell people you are informed...lots of pot meet kettle in this one

preachermatt83
10-16-2016, 09:17 PM
If you have to tell people you are informed...lots of pot meet kettle in this one

+1

Todd4State
10-17-2016, 01:20 AM
First of all, I would be the first to tell you that I don’t know everything about baseball. And if you do SERIOUSLY proclaim that- usually something happens that humbles you- like saying that Luke Reynolds will be our starting third baseman or that when you are hitting you should look for the curve first and adjust off of that. That’s just how baseball works.

Are there more informed posters on here regarding our baseball team regarding insider knowledge? Yes. I don’t have a problem with that either- we’re all fans and we’re all sharing what each of us do know. That’s the whole purpose of us being here as fans.

Are the posters that know more about baseball than me? I would say yes as well. I know for a fact that we have some posters that are scouts, have played professionally and at MSU. The fact that there are so many knowledgeable baseball posters here is one of the things that I like about this board- in fact we probably have the most knowledgeable group of baseball posters of any of the MSU message boards out there. And it would be that way if I didn’t post here at all. That doesn’t bother me either because it allows more opportunity for myself to learn.

Have I called myself a “baseball expert” or a “baseball guru” in the past? I’m pretty sure I have to be honest. But when I do that, I’m being sarcastic and I’m not serious about that at all. I think it’s kind of funny that anyone would consider me a baseball expert because I certainly am not trying to be. Other posters here and other places have called me that as well- I certainly don’t force them to say that. I imagine a lot of them aren’t that serious about it as well. What the reader infers about my posts and etc. is totally up to the perception of the reader- but that doesn’t make the perception correct. Some people like what I post and some don’t. I would say that most of the ones that don’t are internet friends with sevendust who got upset with me because I had a different opinion than him on some things and made fun of some karate stuff that he bragged about (He actually wanted me to meet him at some random warehouse in Memphis to fight me) or that associate me with Coach34 because we used to do a podcast together. Even though I have never criticized sixpack mainly because I consider Dawgstudent to be a friend of mine and I don’t want to get caught up in the internet wars which are silly to start with since we’re all Bulldogs. Anyway, it is what it is.

In fact I get a LOT more upset about someone falsely accusing me of bashing our players on Twitter than I do someone saying “you’re not a baseball expert.”

But that’s where I stand and I hope that clears things up. But like I said there are always going to be a few people that perceive things the way that they want to right or wrong- and that’s just the way it is.

Todd4State
10-17-2016, 01:20 AM

This is true.

Todd4State
10-17-2016, 01:22 AM

I know LSU was seriously looking at Marze before his injury. He's a gamble for us but if he pitches like he did today- we could have ourselves a major steal.

MarketingBully
10-17-2016, 04:51 AM
I wouldn't sweat it Todd. I think you are one of the best posters on here for baseball. In fact, for baseball news I look to you and for football and basketball news I look to IYOK. You two are great posters for the sports you cover. Thanks for your information,

msbulldog
10-17-2016, 06:16 AM
I like to read your baseball posts also Todd, you seem knowledgeable and informed.
I do get irritated at the arguments and it's not just you, it's a whole lot of folks. I usually just go on to the next post if it get's too intense.
After all we're all Bulldogs and we all love MSU! Hail State!

smootness
10-17-2016, 07:48 AM

I mean, who really cares, though?